LXIII

3rd Persons POV

After a long conversation with Liam and Louis, Zayn was finally able to convince them that the love bite was 'just sauce'. Nothing much was said that night about the matter, as they were all busy trying to get things ready for Harry's birthday.

The morning came and as per usual Liam was the first up. He woke Louis up and then the two went into the kitchen, stealing good morning kisses and started making a birthday breakfast for Harry.

"When should we wake him up?" Louis asked.

"What time is it?" Liam asked and Louis checked his watch.

"Twenty past nine."

"Let them sleep until half nine and then we'll wake them up. Can't let Harry sleep in too long anyways in case he gets a nappy rash."

"Do you think Harry will grow out of the bedwetting now he's 10?"

"I don't know Lou. You don't know what sort of childhood Harry had. We all know Harry's babyish but it's better for him to be what he wants than to have to deal with him doing drugs when he's older."

"Wow Liam, that went 0-100 real quick."

"I'm just saying, it's not harming anyone, and he obviously didn't have the best childhood. It doesn't bother us or our families so who cares what other people think?"

"You're right. I don't want my baby Hazza to grow up."

"Awww Lou." Liam cooed and wrapped his arms around Louis' petite waist.

"I'm gonna go wake him up." Louis said, removing Liam's hands and pecking his lips.

"Okay, but bring him straight in here after you change him for birthday cuddles with Daddy."

Louis walked into the boys room and slowly made his way over to Harry's bed, where the child was sleeping with his dummy bobbing steadily in his mouth.

"Baby, wake up. It's your birthday." Louis said shaking Harry's shoulder.

"Papa?" Harry said groggily.

"Yeah baby. It's your birthday!"

"My birthday!" He shot straight up in bed.

"It sure is. Now let's get your nappy changed and then we can go and see Daddy because I think he wants cuddles with his birthday boy."

Louis picked Harry up and took him into his and Liam's room and changed him. He put his pyjama bottoms back on and took him into the kitchen.

"There's my birthday boy!" Liam exclaimed and swooped Harry into his arms.

"Is Zaynie and NiNi gonna get up soon?" Harry asked.

"Do you want them to get up baby?" Louis asked.

"Uh huh." Harry nodded.

"Well, since it's your birthday I think you could wake them up. Just this once though."

Harry grinned widely and wiggled to get out of Liam's grip. He ran into the room and settled on waking them both at the same time.