LXXVII

3rd Persons POV

"Harry, pay attention." Louis sighed as he tried to speak to the boy about his homework.

"What?" Harry asked confusedly, his eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Harry, I'm trying to help you with your homework and you won't pay attention. Now you better start listening or there will be no TV for you." Louis said sternly.

Harry huffed but started to listen in anyways, there was a new episode of paw patrol coming out later and he couldn't miss it.

"So when you're summarising you only want to take the main points. It might be best to bullet point at first."

"Okay." Harry said, prolonging the 'o' and getting to work with his tongue sticking out as he concentrated.

Louis watched as bullet pointed the main ideas of the passage until he got a call from Michael.

"Bud, I'll be right back, Michael's on the phone. If you need any help I'm sure Zayn will help you." Louis said before answering the call and leaving the room.

Harry smiled and dropped his pencil - he has no interest in doing his English homework at the moment - and returned his attention to the cartoon that played on the TV.

Just then Zayn and Justin walked into the kitchen to get food and were confused to see Harry staring at the TV instead of doing his homework.

"Harry, do you not have English homework to do?" Zayn asked and Harry ignored him, focusing on the show.

"Harry." Zayn repeated.

"What." Harry snapped as he turned around. He was just trying to watch this show and everyone kept bothering him!

"Hey, don't be cheeky. Are you stuck with your homework? Is that why you aren't doing it?" Zayn asked as Harry's face turned sour.

"Are you saying I'm stupid?" Harry said crossly.

"No I'm not, I'm just asking why you're watching TV instead of doing your homework." Zayn huffed, quickly becoming tired with Harry's attitude.

"I don't want to do my homework right now. I hate English." Harry huffed.

"If I help you we'll get it done in no time." Zayn said and went to sit down beside Harry.

"No! How many times do I have to say it? I'm not doing it right now."

"Where's Papa?" Zayn asked calmly.

"Why? You gonna tell on me?"

"I will if you continue being a little brat. All I wanted to do was help you Harry. You know what, forget it. J come on." Zayn said and left the kitchen with Justin following.

Harry sighed and continued watching the programme. Why was everyone trying to annoy him today?

"Bud, that was Michael just asking if we- Harry Payne why are you not doing your homework?" Louis asked sternly.

"Because I don't want to!"

"That's it Harry, no TV for you and you can go and park your little butt in that corner." Louis said while pointing to a corner in the living room.