LXXXI

3rd Persons POV

"Shh Hazza, you gotta be quiet." Zayn says as the boys creep around the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible as they make Louis and Liam breakfast for Father's Day.

Father's Day.

A day none of the boys have ever celebrated, but Zayn, being the oldest, decided they needed to do something especially nice for Louis and Liam today.

"Do you think they'll like it?" Niall asked as he and Harry buttered some toast while Zayn concentrated on trying not to burn any of the food that was frying.

"Yeah, do you have the cards you made them at school?" Zayn asked and the two nodded. 

The gifts weren't much, but they were very heartfelt. Harry and Niall had made cards in school, inside a little poem and Zayn had drawn and painted a picture of their family.

"Zayn, my nappy's itchy." Harry complained, scratching at his groin.

"Shit." Zayn cursed under his breath as he realised he'd forgotten to change Harry when he'd woken the boys up. "C'mere bud."

Zayn took Harry into their bedroom, reluctantly leaving Niall with all of the food, but it had to be done to get Harry out of a no doubt painful nappy.

Zayn helped Harry step out of his pyjama trousers and the undid the tapes on the nappy, tossing it to the floor and giving Harry a wipe to wipe his private area with. He then helped Harry step into a pair of undies and put his pyjama trousers back on him. He threw the nappy and wipes in the diaper bin in the room and then he and Harry washed their hands.

Entering the kitchen again, Zayn hummed happily, relieved that Niall hadn't eaten any of the food. He checked to make sure that things were sizzling along great and started making coffee and tea for Louis and Liam.

Once everything had cooked Zayn got a tray out and placed two plates with a full English breakfast on it, two orange juices and then a cup of tea for Louis and a cup of coffee for Liam.

"Do you think they'll like it?" Harry asked as he stood on his tiptoes to peer at the food.

"I think they'll love it. Now, do you and Niall have the presents ready?" Zayn asked and Niall nodded, gesturing to the cards and painting he had in his hands.

"Lets go."

They opened the door to the bedroom and their first obstacle was that it was still very very dark. It was only nearing six in the morning as Zayn knew that Liam was always up early so they had to be up even earlier to surprise them.

"Go jump on the bed." He told Harry and without a second thought the curly haired lad flung himself on top of Louis and Liam. Liam groaned as Harry landed on his chest, Louis missing the brunt of the fall.

"Happy Father's Day!" Harry shouted, still sat on top of Liam.

"Awww thank you baby." Liam grinned and pulled Harry down for a cuddle.

"What's this Zayn?" Louis smiled.

"We made you breakfast." Zayn blushed as he's never done anything like this before.

"That's so sweet! Put the tray down and come get a cuddle first." Louis instructed and Zayn left the tray on the chest of drawers while Niall left the presents on the bed side table.

"This is too much boys." Louis said as his eyes started to well with tears.

"I love you so much Papa." Zayn said as he cuddled into Louis' side.

"I love you too babe. I love you all so much."

The family cuddled in bed for another ten minutes before Zayn begged them to eat the food, frightened it would get too cold.

As Liam and Louis tucked into their meal, Harry's tummy began to rumble as the boys hadn't had anything to eat since they'd woken up. Too busy trying to make everything perfect for their dads.

"Have you had breakfast baby?" Liam asked after he heard Harry's stomach let out an animalistic growl.

Harry shook his head and continued to snuggle further into Liam's side. Liam cooed but sat Harry up so his back was against the head rest.

"You can have some of this, it's lovely but a lot for just one person." Liam smiled and then looked to Niall and Zayn. "Have you had breakfast?"

Both boys shook their heads and Liam made a move as if to get up but Zayn quickly stopped him.

"No! I can make us something! You need to relax." Zayn insisted trying to block Liam's much larger frame from leaving the bed.

"Zayn, it'll only take two minutes." Liam argued. If he wanted to he could lift Zayn over his shoulder with one hand but he wanted to let Zayn think that he was actually the one stopping Liam from going anywhere.

"Niall do you want toast?" Zayn asked and Niall nodded his head yes from his place beside Louis.

"Well I'll come and help you make the toast then." Liam smiled and flung Zayn over his shoulder to carry him into the kitchen.

Liam didn't need to be pampered on Father's Day, he just needed to spend some quality time with his boys. He set Zayn on the counter while he got four pieces of bread and put them in the toaster and had a carry on with Zayn while they waited.

"We're back!" Liam said as he entered the room with Zayn on his back.

He gave Niall and Zayn a plate of toast each once they were all back siting in the bed.

"You need'ta open your presents!" Harry exclaimed as he jumped off of the bed and retrieved the gifts.

He gave them to Louis to open while Liam looked on. Firstly they opened Harry's card which was misspelt in some places and a couple of the letters were around the wrong way but that's what made Louis and Liam's hearts swell.

Niall's was a bit cheekier but it was his personality to a T. Louis laughed through his tears while reading it and then they finally moved on to Zayn's painting.

Zayn had painted them all standing beside the Christmas tree, Liam arm wrapped lovingly around Louis with the three boys stood in front of them.

"It's beautiful Zee." Louis said as he examined the painting closer.

"It really is amazing bud, you have such a talent." Liam commented.

Zayn blushed at the praise and then joined everyone in a group hug. They lazed about for most of the morning watching DVDs but Louis and Liam were sure that their lives couldn't get much better than this; lying on the sofa with their three boys watching Disney movies.

Hey guys!

It just dawned on me that I haven't updated this book in a while. It's been kind of hard coming up with ideas for this book and I've kinda ran out of motivation to write because of that which really upsets me because this book is my baby.

Don't be alarmed! I will be sticking with this book until the end! But if you do have any prompts please please please send them in!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

26/06/17