XXI

Just a quick a/n to say that there's a (kind of) smut warning for the start of this chapter. If you don't want to read it, skip past all the italics writing.

Thank you to whenhazzametboo for the prompt!

Zayn's POV

I smirk as I straddle Justin's lap and play with the back of his hair. I start to move about on his lap, knowing exactly what kind of reaction I'll receive from the friction I'm causing between our bodies.

Justin moaned and his hands traveled down to grip my bum, kneading my bum with his big hands.

He firmly pressed his lips on mine and I moaned into the kiss. He took control and flipped us over so that he was on top of me.

Justin started sucking hickeys on my neck and started taking both of our clothes off. He took his top of breaking the kiss for a second. Then he removed my shirt slowly and stared at me. I began to feel conscious under his gaze, and tried to cover myself up.

"Baby boy, you're so beautiful. Please don't hide from me." He said taking my arms away from my body.

Soon our trousers were off too and he started prepping me.

"Are you sure you want to do this babe?" He asked.

"M'ready Justin, please." I pleaded.

He coated one of his fingers with the lube and inserted it in me. I moved it around for a while until I screamed for him to add another.

He entered a second and started scissoring me open. After the third one I was begging him to stop, fearing I'd hit my orgasm too soon. He removed his fingers and started slicking up is erect cock.

He pushed inside of me as I gripped the sheets and curled my toes. He waited for a while until I got used to his size and then slowly started to rock his hips onto mine.

"You're so tight baby." He said kissing up my neck and leaving more marks.

He started thrusting harder, hitting my prostate every time and making me scream out in pleasure.

After he started going faster and harder until I came untouched onto both of our chests and he released his load inside of me.

He pulled out and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I laid my head on his muscly torso while he played with my hair.

I jolt awake and I'm confused as to where I am. However, as my eyes adjust to the darkness I am reassured that I'm just in my bedroom.

I sigh and turn around to go back to sleep when I feel it. My boxers are wet. I must've wet the bed! Oh my god this is so embarrassing, I'm meant to be the oldest.

How will I tell Dad and Papa about this? They're obviously going to have to know why I all of a sudden had to change my sheets.

I decide to just tell them, and quickly make my way into their room as the boxers are now getting very uncomfortable.

"Papa." I say shaking him.

He stirs and notices me.

"Zaynie, what's wrong." He asks tiredly.

"I- uh- I think I had an a-accident." I stutter out.

"Are you hurt?" He asks and I frown.

"Not that kind of accident, I think I -ehm - might've wet the bed." I say blushing scarlet.

By this time Dad has woken up too as he is a very light sleeper.

"Oh Zaynie, it's okay baby. How about we get you a bath and new pyjamas and Daddy strips your bed okay?" Papa says and I nod.

Dad gets up to strip my bed, but he returns only a minute later.

"Bud, you haven't wet the bed." Dad said.

"I haven't?"

"No. Do you remember what I told you about having a wet dream and you might think that you've wet the bed but it's only your boxers." He said and I remembered the awkward talk we had that day.

"Oh." I said blushing - again.

Suddenly over come with embarrassment and tiredness I start to cry.

"Hey, what's the matter babe?" Dad asks me as he comes over to where I'm standing.

I shrug my shoulders and I think he takes the hint.

"Why don't we get you into a nice bath and some new boxers yeah?" Dad said and I nod.

He runs the bath in their en suite and helps me get out of all my clothes. Usually I'd probably be so self conscious, but right now I'm too tired to care.

Dad helps me into the bath and gets rid of my boxers. I pull my knees up to my chest, and just sit like that in the bath for a bit until Dad comes back in.

"Zaynie come on, we don't have all night. Why don't we get you cleaned up quickly?" He said and I nodded sleepily.

He took the washcloth and started washing all over my body. I blushed a bit as he started to wash lower but he just gave me a reassuring smile.

"Okay baby. Come on out the bath." He said holding a towel for me to be wrapped in.

He wrapped me in the towel and took me back into their room where Papa was waiting with new pyjamas.

I walk over to Papa and he holds new boxers for me to step into. I hold onto his shoulders and step into them one foot at a time. Next I put my hands up and Papa pulls the pyjama top over my head.

Dad pulls me into bed and helps me lie in between him and Papa. Dad pulls me into him, and I lay my head on his chest while Papa wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Zayn I'm going to say this once, and once only. Whatever happened in that dream will not happen in real life. You are too young, okay?" Dad says and I blush and nod into his chest.

They both chuckle and tighten their grip around me.

"No matter how old you get, you'll always be our baby." Papa says and kisses my forehead.

"Sweet dreams bud, love you." Dad says.

"Love you both too." I say drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys!

Sorry this is so late, I posted a message saying why this would be late but I don't know if anyone saw it.

Updates will be back to normal now and as you all know I really like feedback.

Comments and votes are always appreciated (they actually make my day) and if you have any prompts please don't be shy to share them with me, either in a comment or message.

Thank you!

💖

11/10/16