XX

3rd Persons POV

The rest of the week at school went splendid for everyone. Zayn didn't have to deal with anymore bullies and Louis and Liam's minds were at peace knowing that Zayn was now happy.

Today's Friday, the day the boys invited Ash, Michael, Calum, Luke, Josh and Justin over for dinner.

Louis is getting living room sorted, the boys are cleaning their room while Liam is at the gym.

"Boys once you're finished with your room I want you to come into the kitchen and wash the dishes!" Louis shouted as he dusted things in the living room.

The day went by with everyone cleaning, Liam eventually joining in once he returned from the gym.

At half past four Louis decided to start getting the kids ready for the guests coming over.

"Harry, Niall!" He shouted and the two boys rushed to his side almost immediately. "Let's get you two in the bath and then we can get you ready for everyone coming over." Louis finished.

Both boys were stripped and placed in the bathtub. Of course Louis had added bubbles and lots of toys to play with.

"Come on baby, let me wash your hair for a minute and then you can go back to playing with the boat." Louis tried reasoning with Harry.

"But Papaaaaaaa," Harry whined "I don't like getting the shampoo in my eye."

"Well I'll make sure I don't get any in your eye." Louis said.

"Promise?" Harry said and held out his pinky finger.

"I promise." Louis smiled and hooked his pinky with the younger boys.

Louis shampooed Harry's hair and then made him tilt his head back while he washed the shampoo out of it. After he had finished Harry, it was Niall's turn.

After Louis said they were to come out the bath because they were beginning to look like prunes an argument sparked but died as soon as Louis reminded both boys who was coming over.

Louis' POV

"Liam!" I called.

Liam walked to the bathroom where he knew I was giving Niall and Harry a bath.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you wrap Niall up in that towel and help him get dried?" I asked.

"Sure. Come on Niall, lets get you all wrapped up like a burrito!" Liam exclaimed and Niall giggled.

I got Harry out of the tub and wrapped him up like a burrito too and then carried him bridal style into the boys room.

"Oh look, my little baby Hazzy!" I said spinning round with him in my arms. He giggled and hid his face with his hands.

"Zee, the showers free bud. Remember, no locking the bathroom door." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes mister!" I said and he huffed.

I changed Harry into a stripy jumper and some jeans and attempted to blow dry his hair.