VII

Just a quick A/N at the beginning to say that this chapter contains spanking. If you don't like it, don't read it, no one is forcing you to, but there is some cute fluff at the end 💖.

Zayn's POV

I love being a big brother and I really like this new family. Before I was sent to this school it was just me and my 'dad' and it was awful. He used to beat me when my mum died and said it was my fault because she was on her way to pick me up from school. He wouldn't let me call him dad, which is hard after calling him that for 9 years. He would hit me every time I said it, that's partially part of the reason why I don't want to call Louis or Liam 'dad', because the only dad I've known was a monster.

"C'mon guys, breakfast is ready." Liam said.

Niall and I made our way into the kitchen where Louis and Harry were already sitting eating pancakes. Liam placed a plate in front of me and Niall and set one down for himself.

"Eat up boys." Liam said.

The breakfast was really nice, Liam was an amazing cook and I was finished in ten mutes flat.

"Did you enjoy that bud?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, it was lovely, thanks d-Liam." I said flushing bright red at my slip up. I hope he didn't notice.

"You're welcome bug."

I put my plate in the sink and went back to the living room where Paw Patrol was still playing. I love Niall and Harry so I would never call them 'baby' in a mean way, but sometimes I forget that they are still really young.

I pull out my phone and see I have a text from one of my friends who was also sent here, Calum. I think his buddies are two guys called Ashton and Michael. I don't know though, I can't really remember.

From Calum

Hey Zayn, wanna meet up today?

From Zayn

Yeah mate, what time?

From Calum

Ten minutes, meet me outside the gym

I shut my phone off and go and find Liam to ask him if I can go.

"Hey Li?" I asked.

"Yes Zee?"

"Can I go out with one of my friends for an hour?"

"Who is it?"

"Calum Hood."

"Oh, his buddies are Ashton and Mikey! Louis and I are really friendly with them."

"Okay, so can I go?" I asked again.

"Yeah, be back before one and make sure you keep your phone on. I put Louis and I's number in your phone along with the landline for the apartment." He said.

"Thanks Li." I said giving him a hug.

He ruffled my hair and I raced out the door to meet Calum. I walked the five minute walk to the gym and saw Calum leaning against the building.

"Hey Zee! I've not seen you in ages!" He calls.

"I know it's been too long." I said.

"I brought the stuff with me if you want to light one up." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

You see Calum and I were friendly last year and I was always stressed and my dad was always hitting me so he started giving me weed to smoke. It was nice, took most of the worry and the pain away. However, I didn't need it now. I was no longer with the abusive father I was with then, and had two people who want to look out for me and two little brothers.