LVII

Hey guys! There's a smut warning for this chapter so I've put in bold where it starts and where it ends so that you can skip it if you want. Little bit of Daddy kink too cos why tf not.

Liam's POV

"You call us if anything happens okay? It doesn't matter what it is, you can call us for anything. Niall and Harry have to be in bed before nine, I don't know about Luke, and all of you need to be on your best behaviour." I finished saying as Mikey, Ash, Josh, Louis and I were heading out to a newly opened club and leaving Justin and Calum in charge of everyone.

"Luke needs to be in bed before nine as well." Ashton said.

"Got it. We'll call you if anything goes wrong, which I'm sure it won't." Justin said before we all left to go to the club.

We all got into my car as I said I would stay sober so that we could get back quickly in case anything happened to the kids and because I can't drink too much anyway because of my kidney.

We got to the club at seven, for it opening. We joined the already large queue that had formed because everyone was pretty excited about this new club.

When we finally got to the front we showed the bouncer our ID's. We walked into the club and I immediately pulled Louis closer to me. I don't like the thought of losing him in here as it's such a busy place.

"C'mon Li, let's go and get a drink." He stood on his tip toes and said into my ear so I could hear him.

I nodded and took him over to the bar. I got him some vodka and lemonade and order a coke for myself.

After a few more drinks Louis was starting to get slightly tipsy.

"Leeyum." He whined pulling my hand.

"Yes Lou?" I chuckled.

"I wanna dance." He pouted.

"Okay then baby." I said and he dragged me to a space on the floor.

He started grinding his ass on my growing hard-on, swaying his hips to the beat of the song. I let my hands grip his waist tightly and pull him closer to me.

"Li." I heard him groan and I leant down and attached my lips to his neck.

At first I just peppered some kisses from his jawline down to his collarbone, that wasn't covered by his sweater. I then started to suck at his sweet spot and watched him ten to putty in my arms.

The lights were low and the music blasting. I could see Ash and Mikey making out in the distance, and josh talking to some girl.

"Lou, I'm going to the toilet. You hang out with Josh for two seconds and I'll be back." I said and led him over to Josh before heading to the toilets.

I did my business and then retreated back to where I'd left Lou, only to see him pestering Josh.

"Thank god you're back Li, he's driving me nuts." Josh said and I laughed.

"I'll catch you later, I think we're going to go and dance." He said and took the girl onto the dance floor.

"Get some." I said and winked at him before walking away.

"You too Payno!" He shouted and I laughed.

"Payno." Louis said testing the word in his drunken state.

"Yes, Liam Payno." I said and he giggled.

"Louis Payno?" He said and I laughed and brought him closer.

"Not yet baby. Not yet."

Zayn's POV

Surprise surprise, the adults left and we decided to put on a movie. I'm pretty sure I can quote the whole of Frozen but never the less Harry, Luke and Niall wanted to put it on. I pretend to pout when deep down I really like this movie. Olaf's my favourite!