LXXXII

3rd Persons POV

"Hello, is this Louis Tomlinson?" A woman's voice asked as Louis picked up the phone.

"Yes, may I ask who I'm speaking with?"

"I'm Ms Summers from the primary school. I'm phoning regarding your son Harry Payne who seems to be unwell. I would advise that he's picked up immediately."

"Okay, I can be there in five minutes. Thank you." Louis said and hung up.

Liam had dropped the boys off at school that morning as per usual and Harry hadn't complained of being unwell. Louis had been doing some wedding research when the school phoned, just looking at some venues and dates. He and Liam were still to agree on a date but Louis was bored and decided he wanted to be a couple of steps ahead.

Grabbing his wallet and keys, he locked the apartment and got into his car, racing to the school. He parked right outside the entrance and hurried into the building, giving his name to the office.

The lady, Ms Summers, showed him to the room where Harry was sitting with an ice pack on his head and a cup of warm honey water beside him.

"He's been complaining of a sore throat and feeling warm so we gave him an ice pack to cool down and some warm honey to soothe the throat." She said and Harry lifted the ice pack away from his head for a second so he could see who she was talking to.

"Papa!" He croaked when he saw the familiar face.

"Hey baby, are you not feeling too good?" Louis cooed and Harry shook his head. "Let's get you home then." He said picking the small boy up and placing him on his hip.

The heat radiating off of Harry was noticeable and Louis put the back of his hand to the boy's head to see just how warm he actually was. He knew Harry must've had a temperature from how warm his skin was, but he wouldn't know how high his temperature was until they got back home.

Louis drove home quickly, Harry complaining of a sore tummy and nausea once the car started. He managed to carry the small child up the stairs to the apartment and rested him on the couch.

"Let's get these icky clothes off." Louis said, regarding Harry's sweaty shirt.

He unbuttoned the shirt and took his tie off leaving Harry naked from his waist up. Next, his shorts were off and Harry was left in his paw patrol undies.

Harry started shivering but Louis could feel that he was still roasting. He frowned as he watched his baby boy shiver, upset that there was nothing Louis could do to help his angel.

"I'm going to get a thermometer and a cold cloth baby, I'll be back in a minute." Louis promised Harry before going to the bathroom to retrieve said objects. He wet the cloth and rung it out so that the water wasn't dripping everywhere and brought it and the thermometer back to Harry.

He took Harry's temperature which was 39 degrees Celsius and Louis started to worry. He decided to call his mum to get some expertise since 1 - she is a nurse and 2 - she's his mum and mummies always know best.

"Mum?" Louis asked after Jay picked up the phone.

"Boobear! How are you?"

"I'm fine mum, it's Harry that I'm worried about. He has a really high temperature and he's complaining of a sore throat, head and tummy."