0.3

Subscribers/Views count: 550K+/800K+

*A week before going to the Youtube event*

y/n POV

Waking up on a groovy morning everyday and 7 days countdown till you are going to the event with y/bf/n! You were really motivated by the fans. If it's not for them, you won't be even recognised by the company. So you just finished your stream on Twitch and fans had been asking you to do some collabs with other youtubers. You literally have no Youtube friends and you just record videos on your own with the help of y/bf/n. Most of the fans tweeted a gaming youtuber to do a collab with me!

I was shocked because they tweeted #[y/YT/n]needscollab , it got trended worldwide. yes, worldwide. So you thought it was a normal youtube gamer or something..... But, they tagged... Tobi. Tobi from The Sidemen! You are a big fan of them but they didn't notice you. Since your fans tweeted for 2 days, it suddenly stopped. All of a sudden, Tobi tweeted:

"HEY [@ y/T/n]! I see that your fans are tweeting me about collaborating with you! It's going to be nice playing Fifa with you :)"

You just got a heart attack.. (literally). Tobi is the sweetest gamer you've known in Youtube! You were very super lucky. You tweeted back, "YO @tbjzl! haha they really wants me to collab with someone, good thing they tagged you :D" You really appreciate the fans that they did this for you. Expanding your name until it trended worldwide! You were just scrolling through the twitter feed and swiftly, Tobi DM you on Twitter:

@tbjzl : hey there! would you like to collab today? :)

@y/T/n : hi Tobi! sure of course! What time do you wanna record? :p

@tbjzl : Now is 4.30pm, how about 5.30pm?... btw, do you want to record at my house?

@ y/T/n : yeah sure why not! Give me your address and i'll come over!

@tbjzl : okie :) here ya go! *gives address*

@y/T/n : OMG.. This is like 20 to 30 mins from my house by car!

@tbjzl : Wow, means we could hang out often *smirks*... Welp, i'll see you later then! Here's my number if you have arrived yeah? *gives number*

@y/T/n : Alright thanks Tob! see ya later :]

Since you weren't going anywhere fancy, so you wore a simple outfit :)

You told y/bf that you were going to record a video with Tobi. She saw over on Twitter. Well, everybody knows about that. "I'm so happy for you! Recording videos with your own idol!? That's crazy like more than crazy! I mean like-" you stopped her because you didn't wanted her to be too excited and laughed. So you waved goodbye and you drove off to Tobi's crib.

*skips journey*

You had reached to his apartment and you texted him that you've arrived. You're doing this for the fans and also to expand your Youtube social life. Tobi doesn't count if you have a lot of subscribers or not. Your twitter fans had almost the same number as your subs on Youtube! So you reached at Tobi's door and you knocked. Seconds later he opened, "Hey y/n! You look even cuter in real life" He giggled while gesturing his hand to let you in. "That must be a joke Tobi" you said while walking in his apartment.

There is another person in his house. You recognised him and you realised it was Tobi's brother, Manny! You tapped his shoulder from the back and he got shocked. "Oops! Sorry, didn't mean to frightened you! I'm y/n btw and you must be Tobi's brother, Manny!" you reached out for a handshake and smiled. "Yo y/n, nice to meet you! So we are doing a video right?" he asked you while shaking your hand. "Yeah, I've got some ideas!" you told them your ideas and they agreed to it. You guys setup the cameras and prepare the things for the video.

*After recording*

"phew, that was a fun video! The fans will like it.. wait i mean love it!" Tobi said, looking at you smiling widely. After clearing and packing up, you lounge at the living room with the both of them. "So y/n, when did you started Youtube?" Manny asked looking curious. You told them the story and they were shocked. "How could we not know you?! We should tell the rest about this!" when they about to pick up their phones to tell the news, you stopped them. "No no don't! I'll tell them at the Youtube event!... Well maybe all of the youtubers..." Tobi and Manny was astounded. "Woah! You're gonna tell your story to all the youtubers there?!?!!? That's crayyyy!" Tobi said while shaking you. So, the three of you talked, ate dinner and watch movies until about 12 midnight.

"Thanks Tobi and Manny for today" you said and sighed because you wished that you could hang out longer.

"Don't worry we will hang out soon! It's not like we will leave you forever!" , "No problem! Anyway we live nearby, right? we could go out together often yeah?" Tobi and Manny told me while leaning in for a warm hug.

Both of them sent you off at the garage. When you were about to drove off, you waved to Tobi and Manny. 20 minutes later, you reached home exhausted. It was a productive day with them. You showered and put on your PJs and doze off on bed.

*The next day*

You woke up and made breakfast for you and [y/bf/n]. You served breakfast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacons. "So y/n... how was the outing yesterday?" [y/bf/n] asked while chewing on pancakes. You told her from point A to Z. She was delighted for you. A few days left to the Youtube event and the both of you were captivated to go there! You spent the rest of the day with y/bf.

To Be Continued...