1.3

y/n POV

You finally made it to a room, when you entered, it was something that you didn't want to see...

You walked in and saw Chris laying on top of another girl. They were both practically half naked due to their clothes on the floor. You were standing at the door, staring at Chris with a shocked face. You froze and didn't know what to do. It seems like Chris knows her. They were giggling, having fun, looks like they have a history together.

Tears were running down to your cheeks. Chris looked at you and was surprised you were standing there. 

"Why Chris, I don't understand..." you said while clenching your fist tightly. "It's not what it looks like!..." he get off the bed and ran towards you. He tried touching you but you pushed him away. "Don't touch me. I'm leaving.." tears running down your face when you were about to walk away, Chris grabbed your hand not wanting you to go but you agitate to let go.

When he was about to put on his clothes and chase you, you ran out of the apartment and went to the garage so you could get your car and drive to nowhere.

You were driving while your eyes were watery and you couldn't concentrate on the road properly. You decided to park your car near Big Ben and strolled down the road alone. You needed some fresh air at the moment. You checked your phone, the time was 2am and you received messages and missed calls from Chris. You didn't bother and just ignored him.

***

You remembered before you entering the room you heard,

"Make sure this is between us Tiff"

"Of course babe"

"I knew I could count on you"

That's all you heard. Since you know her name is Tiff, you tried searching for her social medias but nothing was founded. You sit at a nearby bench to see the river and the beauty of London. Soon, you began crying again. Your phone keeps vibrating and vibrating, you still ignored it.

***

Missed calls:

Chris babe (9)

MiniSimone (5)

(y/bf/n) (10)

Tobi Luv (7)

***

While you were crying your heart out alone, for almost an hour, somebody walked up to you and sat beside you.

"Hey, why are you crying? what happened?" you heard a person talking to you while patting your back. You look up and see Calum (Calfreezy). He was literally speechless, he wasn't at the party because he got some events this evening. You were speechless and lean in towards his shoulders and cry. Cal comforted you and you explained everything to him.

"Maybe he was drunk... You wouldn't know" Cal said in a quiet manner.

"Cal he knows her! He wasn't THAT drunk!" you raised up your voice ended up being restless.

"y/n... you need some sleep, it's nearly 4am" Cal said while running his fingers through your hair.

"I can just sleep here Cal you don't have to worry, my car is just parked a few blocks away..." you looked up and stare at his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'll stay here with you, lean your head on my shoulder" he taps his hand on his shoulder for you to lean.

Both of you ended up sleeping.

To Be Continued...