1.4

Subscribers/Views count: 680K/900K+

Chris POV

Why am I so stupid. I hurt her. She won't answer my calls even the others. It's my fault. Everyone was yelling at me. I don't mind it because I really deserve this. I don't know where is she now, I can't find her anywhere. I went to her (favourite place) but she wasn't there too. I messed up real bad. I went back to Tobi's apartment to take a rest. Worrying about y/n. Thinking where would she have gone to. Is she safe. I'm a really dumb guy. She deserves so much more. Apologising doesn't make so much difference. I guess I shall wait...

***

y/n POV - 7am

It was 7 in the morning and you woke up due to the sun shone towards you. Calum woke up and greeted you, vice versa. You thanked him for accompanying you and he brought you to eat breakfast at a nearby cafe.

"So y/n, do you want to hang out at my place after this?" Calum asked.

"uhm, i don't want to face anyone today... would you mind taking my clothes at my house? I'm afraid if y/bf/n is at home..." you looked down and ate your pancakes.

"I understand, I'll get some clothes for you. What about your car?"

"You'll drive it and park it at my house then I'll pick you up using your car, smart idea right?" you chuckled.

Calum smiled and looks at you. Staring at his god damn blue eyes are pretty. With Calum accompanying you, you didn't have to worry about a thing. You weren't worrying about anyone else. After eating, you and Calum went out as planned. Surprisingly, y/bf weren't at home. You checked your phone, there were about 200+ messages and 30+ missed calls.

"hey cal, could you call them that i'm with you but don't tell them where we are" you blushed while you seeing him grin while driving.

"sure thing, here unlock my phone for me and put on loudspeaker" Cal is such a wonderful person. He makes me smile so easily. You dialled y/bf number and put on loudspeaker.

***

"CAL IS THAT YOU??? HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N ANYWHERE?!?!!" y/bf/n were panicking through the phone!

"chill she's with me all the time, don't worry" Calum said in a soothing manner.

"OMG where are you? we want to see her NOW" she demanded Calum. You hold up your hand to Calum so he wouldn't argue.

"Sorry but she doesn't wants to see anybody now" you said softly and ended the call.

***

Calum stopped by to a showering place for you and him to take a quick bath. After that, you felt free and Calum being there for you is an extra freedom. Cruising around town/city, looking at the buildings. You and Cal spend so much time with each other. Going to trampoline parks, bowling alley, all the fun activities you could think of! You restricted Cal not to pay the fees for you but he did it anyways. You can't stop smiling when you're with him.

He makes you more happier than Chris ever did. He hurt you really bad. He never told you about Tiff. You were disappointed in him. Very disappointed. After the activities you did with Cal, you felt calm when suddenly Chris called you. You looked up to Cal and he signalled you to pick up the call. You put it on speaker so you could let Cal to hear what he has to say.

***

"Y/N! I've been worried sick! where are you? are you still with Cal? I can explain what happened please..." Chris begged you.

"Yes, I'm still with Cal, I'm busy now talk to you later." you hung up and looked at Calum.

"Why didn't you give him a chance to explain?" Cal said while concentrating on the road.

"I'm still mad about it. Just let me cool down for a bit" you said looking out the window.

Calum drove to a beach. He looks at you, "then let's cool down here" he smiled. He went out of the car and opens the door for you, reaching out for your hand like a gentlemen. You grabbed his hand and got out. Walking to the beach while holding his hand, you felt free and the breeze was amazing. Looking at the people having fun and it's been a while since you went to the beach. It was breathtaking.

Walking in the sand and splashing water at each other. It seems the two of you were having fun. Chris tried to called you several times but both of your phones were left in the car.

Meanwhile, you and Cal sat on a bench near the beach to see the sun sets. You leaned on his shoulder and tears were running down to your cheeks. Cal run his fingers through your hair and wipe your tears using his thumb. He feels you because he went through the same situation as you.

"Hey, it's going to be alright... You can tell me anything you want or even shout at me... I don't mind, let your anger out... Cry as much as you want, release your emotions... You know I'm here for you right?" Calum said while running his fingers through your hair again.

"Let's go back to the apartment and give Chris a chance to explain okay? If the reason is bullshit then you deserve someone so much better, understand?" he said while trying to calm you down before heading back to the apartment. You nodded and Cal drove since you were in no condition to drive plus it is his car and he is a gentleman.

***

Everyone was at JJ's apartment, Cal knocked on the door and waited for someone to open.

"Cal! and y/n! come in! everyone is inside c'mon!" JJ gestured inviting the both of you in. Everyone heard y/n and quickly settled down on the couch.

There was a cake on the table and quoted "we miss you y/n!". Your face wasn't satisfied. You looked at everybody's faces and they looked extremely worried. You finally faced Chris and you knew that he was the one planning all this.

"I don't need this cake. I want your explanation NOW." you demanded Chris while staring at him furiously. His expression was shocked when he heard you saying that.

"Y/N... It was a party... I didn't know what I was thinking... I was drunk and so does everybody else... It was a mistake... Please forgive me... I really don't know her" he pleaded you, asking for forgiveness.

"You didn't look like you were drunk, you knew her. TIFF WAS YOUR EX CHRIS WTF. I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR LIES CHRIS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY? I'm getting out of here. Let's go Cal..." you were upset by his attitude. You walked out of the apartment and everyone else tried to chase you but Calum stopped them to go after you. He then continued to walk beside you to his car.

"Cal... could you keep me accompany like anywhere? It's fine if you don't wa-" he stopped you and said, "I'll keep you accompanied no worries" He drove back to your house. Upon reaching, he saw you were asleep so when he parked his car, he carried you to your room. (he knows where you put your spare keys)

He puts you on your bed and cover you with a blanket. He kissed your forehead and said, "goodnight y/n, this will get better soon, I promise" Cal whispered and went to the living room couch to sleep.

To Be Continued...

A/N: Is Calum in love with you? Are you going to accept Chris's apology? What will happen if you see Tiff again? More on the next chapters!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :-)