0.6

*1 day before the event*

It was 9am and you heard your phone ringing. Someone was calling so you picked up the call. "yo y/n! Good morning btw! Sorry to wake you up but it's time to reserve our booths!" it was Tobi. You just realised today is the booking of booths.

"OMG THANKS TOB FOR WAKING ME UP! IMMA GO SHOWER AND GET READY!" you said panicky and rushed off. Tobi giggled and end the call.

You shouted y/bf/n and jumped on her bed. You told her the time and she woke up rushing too. The both of you take turns to shower and you changed to your pinkish kind of outfit and you are that type who doesn't use too much makeup, just natural coloured powder and lipstick.

 The both of you take turns to shower and you changed to your pinkish kind of outfit and you are that type who doesn't use too much makeup, just natural coloured powder and lipstick

You and y/bf rushed down to the lobby after getting ready. The moment you ran to the lobby, you saw Tobi and the boys sitting around waiting for you and y/bf. It was kinda awkward but it wasn't that much. They didn't mind waiting for you and all of them greeted to you and y/bf.

"Let's walk to the location!" Tobi shouted.

"Yeah!", "Lesgooooo", "Woohoo" everyone cheered loudly. They weren't embarrassed because boys are just being boys. You laughed and out of a sudden, someone tapped your shoulder from behind. It wasn't y/bf because she was infront of you with Harry. You turned back and saw Chris, smiling at you. You were nervous and didn't know what to do.

"Morning y/n! You look frightened.. I didn't mean to scare you or something..." he said looking afraid.

"Oh no, no not at all! Just shocked seeing you here" you smiled at him and continued walking side by side.

You both talked while walking till you reached the location. You guys planned to reserve the booths side by side so yall reserved booths around the corner because all of you didn't want it to be crowded in the middle. You were literally the only girl plus y/bf with the boys. It's fun hanging out with them, just need to know more about them... Especially Chris.

You and the others booked a booth for the merchs. After that there was a voting where to eat, majority of you voted to eat lunch at Nandos. You guys called a taxi and went to Nandos. You guys reached Nandos about 1.30pm and you wanted to sit beside y/bf but instead she went to Harry and guess what, Chris gave you a signal to sit beside him. After ordering, he looked into your eyes and he winked, touching your thighs towards your private area but you kept tapping his hands lightly for him to stop. He continued to make you horny and it did. At that point you were getting horny, you tucked in your thighs together with his hands without anyone noticing. You two were having a heavenly contact when suddenly the foods had arrived. He stopped and looks at you and smirk. You blushed for a moment, he knew and whispered, "I'll make sure to do that next time in a bedroom... alone with you..." he bits your ear afterwards.

Everyone got so focused on their food and didn't realise that you and Chris were having the moment. There's a lot going on in your mind. 'Does Chris likes you?', 'Is he going to date you?', 'Are you ready to date him', etc. You snapped out and continued eating. After eating, all of you went to catch a movie then to the arcade and went back to the hotel around 8pm. It was a long day.

"How was your day bestf?" y/bf/n asked you.

"It was awkward but I had a sexual moment with Chris just now though" you laughed and explained to her.

"WOAH! and no one realised that you two were doing that??" she got shocked and surprised

"Yeah... Enough about me, what about you and Harry?!!" you jumped on the couch waiting for her explanation.

"Well... We are dating!" the both of you screamed and fangirl throughout the conversation.

You showered and changed to your pyjamas and prepared to go to sleep since the next day is the gathering. Before you went to sleep, Tobi texted you, "I hope you had fun today, goodnight and I will see you tmr! and btw, someone has a crush on you ;)" you were just thinking of Chris but you denied it wasn't him. "Are you the 'crush'? hehe jk, goodnight and rest well. see ya! :)" you replied.

"you will find out soon! it's not me btw HAHA btw don't reply to this message go to sleep bye! :*" he replied back. You were just wondering who is that crush. You kept denying it wasn't Chris. Guess that you have to wait for the confession...

To Be Continued...

A/N: A little appreciation! Thank you for reading this story, hope you enjoyed it so far! :)