0.8

*Meet and Greet event* [1st June 2013]

y/n POV

It was 12 in the afternoon and the session starts at 2pm. Your eyes widened and you woke up y/bf/n. You two rushed and gather the stuffs you needed. You just picked out an outfit in the closet and dash to get changed.

You can't be late for the 'Meet & Greet' or else, the company will be disappointed so as your fans

Time Check: 1pm. You must be there in 20 minutes! Suddenly Chris called you.

"y/n! where are you? the meeting is starting in 20 to 30 minutes time! I don't see you anywhere..." Chris said sounding concerned.

"Chris!... I'm still at the hotel! y/bf/n and I are rushing through right now! The limo are all not available!" you told Chris shivering.

"Stay there, I'll fetch you and y/bf.. be there in 10" Chris said while you heard he was panting as you think that he was running towards his car.

*10 minutes later*

A few metres away, you could see Chris's car. He honked as he drives towards your direction. "Hop in!" Chris yelled through the window while doing a hand gesture. Both of you jumped in the car and Chris charged through the messy traffics. He drove like it was about to be the end of our lives. He lash over at a parking spot near the centre. The three of you quickly got out of the car and ran to the meeting. Luckily, you guys arrived in time, exactly on time.

When the head of company was briefing, you poked Chris shoulder and looked up to him, "thanks, lifesaver" you put your arm into his and snuggle your cheeks on his arm. He pets your head then kisses you on your forehead. You blushed and nuzzle even tightly. You and Chris seemed to forget about "the moment". But you didn't want to think about it because it was awkward to talk about that. Besides, it was an occasion to remember but not to be said.

You and Chris didn't listen to the briefing at all. Instead, looking into each other's eyes and flirting with one another. Chit-chatting amongst yourselves and spending a great time together. After the briefing ended, since the two of you were at the back, you guys went to your booths first. You didn't realised where did y/bf went to. Reaching your booths you heard someone called y/n, it was y/bf.

"HEY Y/N WAIT UP! I FOUND ZE BOYYYSSSS" you turned back and saw y/bf waving and running towards you. "Since you were busy talking to your lover boy, I went to find Harry and the others" she chuckled while looking at you.

"omg, were we that distracted to each other?" you turned and look at Chris. y/bf/n shooked her head and laugh. But damn Chris's eyes are too pretty.

So, you and y/bf/n went to prepare and set-up your booths for autographs and merchandise. The Sidemen booth was on your right and Chris booth was on your left. Calfreezy and Callux booth was opposite you. When the gates started to open, the fans just scrambled in like it was about to have war. There were several bodyguards so you didn't have to worry. Y/bf/n was also there to assist you at your booth.

A lot of people bought your merchandise and you had to sign lots of merchandise for the fans. While signing on the merch, you look at Chris smiling and talking to the fans. At some point you got distracted and one of your fans noticed,

"hi y/n! i'm such a huge fan, i love your videos! I notice that you keep on looking at..." she whispered and points at Chris.

You blushed but you have to keep it to yourself, "hey!!! Thank you for your support and I really appreciate it, and I wasn't looking at him tho" you smiled and winked at her. After signing your autograph, she thanked you and took a selfie. Y/bf elbowed you lightly signalling about Chris. You slapped her elbow and blushed even more.

*skips M&G, 6pm*

The event ended with a few fans and you also got to communicate a little with them. Answering their questions and hearing out their suggestions for your next videos or so. It was a tiring afternoon/evening and you were starving as heck. You looked over at Chris's booth while you were packing but he wasn't there. Suddenly a hand pops out of nowhere in front of you. You looked up and see Chris smirking.

"Here let me help you" he said while packing up your merchandise.

"It's okay Chris, I can do it my own.. Besides, you need to pack up your stuffs too" you said looking down while picking up the products into the box without eye contact. He ignored you pretended like he didn't heard and continued helping.

There was silence in the middle and there was a few things left and unanticipatedly, Chris's hand met yours. You both looked into each other's eyes entering a different kind of universe. Someone snapped the both of you to cut off and immediately you took the stuffs and packed it in. You quickly carried the boxes in a van and waited for them at the corner of the hall. You scrolled thru Chris's instagram aka stalking him, looking at his cute and adorable pictures. He still looks like a baby to you. You were busy stalking, unaware of your surroundings, someone was standing beside you looking at your phone and he taps on your shoulder, it was Chris. You were shocked and swiftly switch off your phone. He giggled and asked, "Do you want to eat dinner with me and the boys? y/bf is coming though" he smiled reaching out for your hand.

"Yeah sure, definitely Nandos right?" you laughed while you felt his hands grabbing onto my hands.

"Yes, typical nandos boys, am I right?" he winked and walked with you to his car. He called the others that you guys will meet them there.

He is such a romantic, opening doors for you and anything he'll do is a gentlemen. Plus his braces and raglan tee with bermuda shorts.

Such simple guy and outfit is neat as a pin

Such simple guy and outfit is neat as a pin. You wonder how many ex's does he have. It's a dumb thing to ask but you still asked him, silly you.

"Chris I was just wondering if you uh..." you stuttered.

"Wondering about?" he questioned.

"How many ex's you have... it's okay if you don't want to answer..." you lowered your voice.

"I have none, single all the way" he turned to you and kissed you on the cheek.

"and Chris..." you looked out of the window feeling lost.

"What is it y/n? is there something wrong?" he puts his hands on your thighs, worried about you.

"What am I to you? I'm confused..." your eyes were watery and tears about to fall out. You guys reached the mall and he parked the car.

"To answer you're question moments ago, you're mine, y/n" before going out of the car, he puts his hands on your chin and leans in for a kiss.

To Be Continued...