1.1

y/n POV

A/N: This is just your personal thoughts about Chris, when you're hanging out with him, etc. Your feelings towards him and more. I'm sorry if it's short but upcoming parts will be longer. Hope you enjoying so far! :-)

You never missed a single video on Chris's before you even started on Twitch/Youtube. You always wanted to meet him in person. He is such a charming and lovely person. You finally got to meet him and even date him! Your life is getting better and better. Both of you aren't ready to spread the news to the fans yet because you two want to keep it a little lowkey. 

Even Chris looks charming and lovely, you don't know about his bad habits. Sometimes you are also wondering that he doesn't had any girlfriends before. It's impossible right? You can't be his first love. But it didn't bother about it because you are already dating him and that's enough for you. You feel so safe in his hands or whenever his around though you only dated him for a week. 

At the same time, you can feel that sometime he feel nervous towards you. You didn't want to ask him about it because it wasn't the right time and you didn't want to bring that topic up any sooner. Though, sometimes you don't feel right around him. You hope that he will tell you something that you don't know.

Will you find out about his bad habits soon? or will he change before you even get to know about it?

To Be Continued...