2.1

Chris 

It's been two days and Y/N haven't gone out of her bedroom. She locked her room, even though (y/bf/n) or myself knocked the door, she asked us to leave. I wanted to kick down the door but (y/bf/n) didn't let me do it. I was pacing back and forth at the living room, waiting for Y/N to go out of her room. (y/bf/n) kept asking me to calm down, how could I calm down if Y/N is in the room for two days?

***

Chris - I'm going to kick down the door. I'll buy a new door after.

y/bf/n - calm down Chris! Let's just knock on the door again.

Chris - no way I'm going to knock on that door again! Aren't you worried about her?

y/bf/n - OF COURSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT HER! DO YOU THINK THAT I WANT TO LET HER SIT IN THE ROOM?!

***

Suddenly, I heard a door was unlocked. We looked at Y/N walking out the room. She was about to faint. I quickly went up to her and picked her up. I placed her at the couch, (y/bf/n) grabbed a drink for her and cook a small meal for her. I noticed that her eye bags are worse than before. I looked at her and I was about to cry. I rubbed her cheeks, her face was pale. (y/bf/n) placed the food on the table. I helped her to sit up and fed her. I knew she was weak to speak so I just kept quiet. 

Out of the blue, I received a text message. It was from Tiffany.

***

Tiff - Hi Chris, I know this is a sudden thing but are you free today?

I looked at Y/N, she nodded and hugged me. I decided to meet Tiff and it's all for Y/N.

Chris - yes I'm free today, why you ask?

Tiff - I was wondering if we could meet at (cafe)?

Chris - sure, what time shall we meet?

Tiff - is 4:30pm good?

Chris - it's fine. see you.

Tiff - thanks Chris, see you.

***

"I'm meeting Tiffany later in a while. Don't skip meals okay? (y/bf/n) will-" Y/N cut me off and puts her hand on mine.

"I'm following you," she said weakly.

"Are you sure? I think you should rest at home," I stroked her hair. She gave me a sad face. I couldn't resist it and approved. 

We got dressed and ready to head out. I saw that Y/N was walking wobbly so I went up to her and carried her to the car. I said goodbye to (y/bf/n) and left. I unlocked the car and settled her in the car. I put on her seatbelt and went over to the driver seat. Then, I drove off to meet Tiffany. I was ready to meet her. While we were on our way there, I placed my hand on Y/N's. 

"I love you so much Y/N. Don't let her destroy you," I said seriously.

She looked at me and smiled. She leaned against my shoulders, I felt that she was safe in my hands. I will protect her forever, no matter what happens.

We finally reached the destination. We were fifteen minutes earlier and we decided to order coffee while waiting for Tiffany.

To Be Continued...