1.9

-1 hour later-

You looked at the time on your phone. It's 5pm. Chris sent you a couple more messages but you ignored it and silent your phone. You were sitting at the bench facing the pond and trees around you. You sighed while looking at strangers walking in front of you. A few minutes later, someone was standing in front of you. You looked up and see Tiffany. 

"I thought you wouldn't come." You said while standing up.

"Please it was a deal, you can thank me later." She looked away and walked to another bench with a table.

"Whatever." you mumbled.

The both of you sat down opposite each other. Tiffany was looking down at her phone ignoring you like you weren't there.

"Where are your manners? I'm in front of you," You grabbed her phone and put it aside, "Now, let's talk."

"Fine, Ms. Bossy" she rolled her eyes.

*** (conversation)

Y/N - What is your problem with me?

Tiff - I don't have any problem with you. I just dislike you.

Y/N - Why is that so?

Tiff - Because YOU and CHRIS are together. That's why I dislike you. 

Y/N - But he broke up with you more than a year ago! And you suddenly pop up at JJ's party!

Tiff - Well I was invited by JJ so...

Y/N - But that doesn't mean you could have sex with him and hate me that he choses me instead of you!

Tiff - But HE is MINE. 

Y/N - No Tiff... He's not... Please Tiff he broke up with you because he have his reasons... right?

Tiff - Do you want to know what is his dumb reason, Y/N?

Y/N - What is-

Tiff - He said he wasn't ready for relationship and said he wouldn't find any girls soon. It turned out he was out there having sex with other girls when he was with me! But now... *tears started falling* His girlfriend is you and he isn't that 'playboy' kind of guy anymore. That's why I want to take revenge! I want Chris all to myself.

Y/N - Tiff, what about your tweets? Does Chris even look at it?

Tiff - OF COURSE NOT. He blocked me! I just...

Y/N - You just want to let it out? But why on Twitter... Don't you have anyone to talk to?

Tiff - Yes... Y/N, I'm just so jealous of you! And, no... I have no friends to back me up or something and look at you... Friends, Youtube... Everyone loves you...

You held Tiffany's hand, 

Y/N - Not everyone Tiff, I still have a lot of haters out there and I just keep it to myself... Anyway, you just acted that way because you love Chris, right?

Tiff - Ye... Yes... 

Y/N - I didn't told him about this meeting anyways... Do you want to meet him and tell this about him?

Tiff - NO! Not now... I'll think about it...

***

She quickly let go of my hand and grabbed her phone beside me. She walked away looking down and disappeared from a far. You heave a sigh of relief that the conversation ended not so badly but you feel bad about what happened to Tiffany and Chris. You were just thinking about talking about Tiff or no. The sun was about to set and you immediately walked to your car and drove home.

To Be Continued...

Tell Chris about Tiffany? Is it a good idea or a bad idea? Find out next chapter :)