1.6

Chris' POV

I drove to y/n's house. I was being such a dickhead. I can't do this. I can't hurt her like this. I swear to god I still want to be her boyfriend. I want to be her everything. I guess after that incident, I don't think she is going to forgive me and don't think I'm her type anymore. I did fucked up really. I just need her to trust me again...

***

I've reached at y/n's house. I was nervous and scared to approach her. I parked my car outside her garage. When I stepped out of my car, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw y/bf/n looking disappointed. I knew y/n was crying and heartbroken. I know I have to take it slowly to get her trust back.

y/bf/n lead me to the front door, I was shaking, I don't know how to explain, it was really a shitty night. I just got to tell her that Tiff was my ex. That's not gonna make things better, what the fuck is wrong with me? My brain was about to burst. My thoughts are killing me. When y/bf/n invited me in, I was amazed by the house. It is huge almost like The Sidemen house but y/n's house is even bigger!

Enough about the house, y/bf/n led me to y/n. I saw her sitting at the couch surrounded with tissues. Her eyes were swollen, that moment I knew she has been crying for days. Stating the obvious. Y/bf/n nodded to me to approach to her.

***

"Y/N... Hey, Chris here..." I know she didn't want to look at me but I'll just explain to her, "I know that you don't want to look at me, I'm sorry I was being a total jerk, I know sorry isn't the best thing to say but if you could just hear me out... Tiff was my... was my ex... I lied that I didn't have any girlfriends before... Tiff was my only ex... I didn't know she came to the party and... and I was drunk! I wasn't thinking straight! Trust me please y/n! I love you... I keep thinking about you... It kills me not texting or calling you..." I went up to her and grabbed her hand, she was too weak to let go, "y/n please give me another chance... I can't live like this... not without you..."

Tears were running down my face. I can't even forgive myself for hurting her. She stopped struggling, she finally looked up at me. "Chris, I don't know if you deserve a second chance..." that was all she said. She was staring at my eyes, I felt her misery and I let go of her. "Just trust me please, I really love you... It was a party and I was drunk I swear!" I was crying on my knees, didn't know what to do next.

"Chris... just imagine if I were the one to be having sex with someone else, how would you feel?" her voice was gravelly and she held my hand, looking down at me. "I would punch the hell out of that guy and won't forgive you ever..." I was sorrowing, not looking at her. "I'm so sorry y/n... please forgive me" I begged her, I want to show her how much I love her. We've been dating for almost two months but I want her to be mine forever.

She sighed and nodded. "fine Chris, I give you this chance but if you make another mistake then it's over and I won't forgive you again ever." I heard the word, ever, I wouldn't want to do the same mistake again. "I love you Chris" she ended the conversation and kissed me.

"I miss that kiss, I was always missing something" I said as I kissed her deeply and lay her on the couch, biting her ear and kissing her neck. I stopped, "let's do this another time" I winked and I made her giggled.

Y/bf/n walked in and saw us hugging. She squealed and ran towards y/n and hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you two are back together!" she turned and looked at me deadly, "next time, I will kill you not help you" she hugged me and I take her words seriously.

To Be Continued...