1.0

Chris POV

The first time I met her, there were butterflies in my stomach. I never loved a girl liked this before. She doesn't know that I'm a party freak, I'm a playboy. She don't deserve me. She deserve someone better. But, I truly love her. What am I suppose to do? This my habit. A really bad one, I have to stop sleeping with other girls. I need help from someone, who should I approach to?... I don't want to hook up with any other girls anymore. Yet, I still can't resist it.

Every time I'm with y/n, I feel so happy at the same time, worthless. All the things I did, she wouldn't accept this. Her smile, makes my day even better. I love her so much and sooner or later, I will hurt her and she will hate me. She thinks I'm the perfect guy. I can't do anything with this bad habit. I'm thinking over and over again. Who should I call? No one knows about this. I didn't tell anybody about this or else they will be disappointed in me.

Y/n will leave me if she finds out. Sigh, why did I even become this way... Sometimes when I'm with her, I look sad and she will ask me if I'm alright. That's where I'm thinking of the things I did, full of regrets. I need to throw this habits away from me...

To Be Continued...

A/N: Sorry it's a short update! will make it longer the next few parts, enjoy!!! :-)