0.4

*3 days before the event*

You woke up feeling enthusiastic because you received an email from 'The Youtube Company'.

"Dear y/YT/n,

You may check-in the hotel tomorrow at 4pm. You may reserve a booth on 30th May for you to sell your merch on the 1st of June. If you are wondering what will be on 31st May, it will be meetings and shows amongst the youtubers!

You will staying at "325 Dundas St, London, ON N6B 1T9, Canada" with the rest of the youtubers. It will be a room with 2 queen sized beds with free wi-fi.

Do email us if you are unsure of something

Do email us if you are unsure of something. Thank you and see you there!

Yours Sincerely,

The Youtube Company"

You were really hyperactive and ran to y/bf room to tell her the news! You both were really pumped up for this trip. More social network thingy. You hope to meet Tobi and Manny again over there. So the both of you quickly grab a luggage at a nearby mall and prepare your stuffs for the trip. Even though the hotel is like 1-2 hours away from your home. You guys packed up early so that tomorrow morning, you two will just put the luggages in and go straight to the hotel.

You have also prepared a speech on the actual day about your experience too. What have you been doing, how was the progress, how tough was the struggle, etc. You didn't write a long one, it was cool and simple. After packing up, you asked y/bf/n to sit on the couch to listen to your speech. Thereafter, you wrapped up the speech with a smile.

"Wow, that was nice and clean! That was amazing! Many youtubers will be friends with you on that day, I can feel it!" y/bf/n said looking inflamed towards you. You can tell that she was very happy for you and she will be by your side whenever you need her.

"Thanks, y/bf/n, I appreciate you god damn much. Who would ever support me this long..." you looked down at her feeling hopeless.

Y/bf/n pat you on your shoulder and hugged you that everything is gonna to be fine. You and y/bf haven't dated in a while so... "hey, we should find a date on that event, I wanna date Harry or maybe Simon or maybe-" you cut her off saying,

"Er maybe you should date yourself." you said seriously but it was actually a joke so both of you laughed.

"Well maybe you should date the guy you've been watching" y/bf winked at you while she snatched your phone.

"y/bf/n! Don't disturb my privacy!" you tried to snatch it back but... it was useless.

"Ah hah! ChrisMD.. he's not bad.. Try tackling him" she tossed the phone back at you while she giggled.

You just stared at your phone looking at his picture, "I wish I could meet you there too with the other boys..." you said that in your heart. Looking at his pictures just makes you explode into a million pieces. But you just think that you don't have a chance to date him..

To Be Continued...

A/N: Sorry it's a little short but don't worry! Adventure awaits in the next part :)