1.5

Chris's POV

Why did I lied? That was probably the most stupidest thing to do... Now she's hanging out with Calum, she will grow her feelings towards him. It's all my fault. That's why I tried to avoid this feeling of loving someone. I have no intention to hurt her. I have to see her when Cal isn't around her... She's much closer to him now. I don't know what to do anymore. Sigh...

Calum's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I stood up and see y/n at the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked towards the island at the kitchen. She turned around and put the plates on the island and got shocked because she didn't knew that I have already woke up. "Cal! You scared me for a bit" she lightly slap me and giggled. I sat opposite of her and I kept looking at her while eating my breakfast. How could Chris hurt such a beautiful and innocent girl... He is a total jerk. I think I'm in love with y/n but I don't want to get in between Chris and her. I'm going to talk to Chris about this. 

"hey y/n... I will be going back to my apartment after eating breakfast, yeah?" I asked.

"yeah sure, are you coming back later?" she smiled at me. 

"I'll call you if I'm coming" I washed the dishes and before I head out of the house, I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

I got in my car and waved to y/n, I didn't want to leave her alone but I have to find him. I drove back home thinking about y/n on my way there. 30 minutes later, I've arrived to my apartment. I quickly rushed to Tobi's apartment since Chris was staying with him. I knocked on the door impatiently. Tobi opened and saw the look on my face. I barged in but Tobi shook his head and tried to stop me. 

"Where is Chris, tell me Tobi" I looked at Tobi and he pointed towards the living room. 

I walked in and stood in front of Chris and grabbed his shirt to pick him up.

"Why the fuck did you hurt her?! Why?... She is so innocent Chris and you blew it. She deserve so much better than that man. I know it's a fucking party but why must you fuck that girl, what's her name, Tiff?? Who the hell is she??" I was about to punch Chris but Tobi rushed in and stopped me.

"I didn't mean it Cal. I didn't want to hurt her... Tiff, Tiff.... she is my ex girlfriend... But I don't love her Cal! I love y/n... I truly love her! Please I want her to give me another chance!" He begged me to help him. I couldn't stand to see y/n when she is crying. 

"Fine I'll call her. Just because she still loves you and I don't want to get in between the both of you. I love y/n too... If you hurt her again, I'll fucking wreck you. Mark my words Chris" I let go of him and push him to the side. Tobi calmed me down. I can't look at his face anymore. 

I called y/n waiting for her to pick up. A few minutes later she picked up the call. "Hey Cal, y/bf/n came home and she told me everything. I'm still mad and she suggested me to see Chris... Sigh I don't know Cal... I'm still hurt..." I heard her about to cry on the phone, luckily y/bf/n was there to comfort her.

"Give him a chance to explain okay? I'll ask him to go to your house, is that okay with you?" I asked her softly.

"Yeah... Okay... I'll see you soon Cal" she was sniffling and she ended the call.

I turned to Chris, he knew that he could go to y/n house. He nodded and walked towards me. "Calum.. I'm sorry for what I did.." he gave me a friendly hug. I nodded and pat his back.

"Hurry before she changes her mind." I told Chris and he quickly went out to get his car and leave.

To Be Continued...