0.2

~fast forward~
*In between February and March 2013*

You bought a house that has two-storey levels in the UK.

-a big living room, a backyard, a kitchen, a green screen room, a laundry place, a garage.

- one room (1st floor), 4 rooms (2nd floor), an attic, three bathrooms.

You have your own car too, it is Audi RS in blue chrome.

You were living with [y/bf/n], and there were extra two bedrooms

You were living with [y/bf/n], and there were extra two bedrooms. So basically if there are guests who wants to stay with you for awhile, they could come by your house. One room [ground level] is for your merchandise stocks, one is your bedroom, one is y/bf/n bedroom and the attic for your gaming stations. Let's start with the story!

*During April 2013*

y/n POV

You were still on track with your videos. Two videos a week, every Mondays and Thursdays. Mostly you record gaming/football videos, seldom on skits because they were sorta hard to edit for you. Since you have learned on how to edit on skits, you could do gaming/football videos on Mondays and skits on Thursdays so it's a balance. Forgot to mention that you gained more subscribers! Your twitch fans spreads the love around with their friends and families! You had 500K+ subs and 800K+ views on each video! You even have merchandise for the fans to buy!

Nevertheless, Youtube company noticed you... You did well on your channel like very well. It's very rare to find someone that can boost their passion that quick! You scrolled through your emails and saw that they sent you an email saying:

"Dear [y/YT/n],

We are very surprised to see your progress going fast and furious! We are proud and happy to see you doing your videos with full potential! We have an event at London Convention Centre. We will provide you with the accommodations. The address will be:

"300 York St, London, ON N6B 1P8, Canada" if you are unsure do contact us at +1 872-990-625."

The event will fall on the 31st May 2014. There will be lots of booths for you to walk around and you will also be up on stage for the 'Youtubers Gathering' whereby only selected Youtubers by us will go up on stage and tell others about your progress and how you started your channel! You are an inspirational one so we would like to give you the honour to tell about your fantasy! You can also bring a plus one.

I hope you reply our email so we could send you the details needed. Thank you for reading and continue making great videos!

Yours Sincerely,

The Youtube Company"

"y/bf/n! Come here! I got interesting news!!!!!" you yelled across the room. y/bf quickly ran to your room.

"WHAT IS IT?!" she asked panting as she ran from the kitchen.

You giggled and told her about the event. "You mad bruv????? Are you serious???? We only left like two weeks! Reply them nowwwwwww" y/bf hurried you to write an email for you and her to go to the event.

It's a good thing to go to these kind of events as you could meet different kind of gamers to collab with. Make friends of course. You then wrote an email back to the company. As you know the company is busy, it might take 24 hours for them to reply back.

"anddddd sent" you said while clicked the 'enter' button.

"y/n i'm really proud of you to get this far. I will support you always no matter what." she gives you a big hug and it feels great to have someone like her.

To Be Continued...