0.7

Subscribers/Views count: 610K+/820K+

*The actual day* [31st May 2013]

y/n POV

You woke up and engrossed about Chris. He is just too adorable to not think of him. The gathering starts at 2pm and you decided to do a vlog today. Y/bf/n was in the shower first so you scrolled through your twitter feed. Suddenly you saw Chris's tweet, "What do you do when you are in love" you just re-read it again and again. Who is he referring to? y/bf just finished bathing and it was your turn. After all that, you put on your outfit. It wasn't too cold that day so you wore a skater dress.

 It wasn't too cold that day so you wore a skater dress

y/bf/n was really excited to meet Harry again. For you, you can't wait to meet Chris. A moment later, your phone buzzed. You see it was Tobi, you answered it.

"good afternoon y/n! do you wanna go to the event with us?" Tobi asked.

"afternoon Tob! alright meet you at the lobby in 5?" you said cheerfully.

"yes of course see you later! bye" Tobi said.

"see ya bye bye" you ended the conversation there.

You took the things you needed to bring plus your camera. So you started the vlog in the hotel saying, "hey guys, it's your girl [y/YT/n]! how are yall doing? I hope yall are doing good and today i'm in london going to a Youtube Gathering! I'm excited and at the same time nervous. Anyways I'm here with my best friend ever, "hiiiii" [y/bf/n waved to the camera] and we are going to meet the boys at the lobby! let's go!" you paused the vlog and walked your way to the lobby. The first thing you saw was Chris. He is just too beautiful to be unnoticed until you forgot to vlog. So you walked up to them and greeted them. y/bf/n straight away ran towards Harry. You guessed that Harry and her were getting closer. After that, all of you walked to the convention because it's 20 minutes away. As you were walking, you saw other youtubers in a limo. Maybe, they were too popular to be walking outside. But there were also a bunch of fans always coming up to the boys and sometimes you. But you guys weren't bothered about them. Just snap a few photos and just continued walking. When you guys were about 10 mins away from the building, someone suddenly pulls you to the back. You were actually walking with Tobi, and that 'someone' was Chris.

"You look gorgeous today, don't you wear any makeup?" Chris asked while reaching out for your hand. You were blushing and you didn't know what to do.

"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah, I don't like using makeup that much.. I just tapped on some powder and put on lipstick that's all..." You answered him, it was nerve-racking for you.

"Ah I see, you still look beautiful tho, anyways when are you going to vlog with that camera?" he raised his eyebrows while looking down at you.

"OH YEAH, jesus I forgot to vlog, imma vlog right now!!" you quickly played the camera for it to start rolling again. Chris laughed as he knew that you were panicking.