ELEVEN

Old Scars / Future Hearts

Angelina

"Rebekah! You are so lucky I do not obtain a white oak stake or so God help me, I would drive that bloody stake through your heart multiple times!" Kol roared as they stood in her room and I sheepishly stood at the door.

"Kol, what on bloody earth are you going on about?" She sighed flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder with a raised brow.

"Elizabeth Saffron is alive and well and I am certain that you had something to do with it." He sneered with the vein on his neck becoming more prominent from where I was stood.

"You told him?" She gasped looking directly at me, and then Kol following by turning around slowly to face me enraged.

"She knew?" He bellowed.

"I didn't t-tell him, she's d-downstairs." I stammered in fear, backing away from the door away from the Mikaelson siblings. 

"I have been your brother for a thousand years and you have known this girl for merely a few months and she knew about the love of my life before I did?" He snarled at both of us. I was preparing myself to dart downstairs to safety but Kol had already caught on by using his speed to push me against the wall and hold my by neck with an iron tight grip.

"Kol! Let her go." Rebekah demanded with tears brimming her eyes, trying to pull the brother off of me as he held my throat with his hand. I spluttered for air, squirming underneath his grip his eyes a frightening red colour with veins under his eyes, Kol was beyond enraged.

"If Elizabeth isn't dead might as well kill a Saffron girl to keep history as it is." He throws Rebekah with his free hand with such strength that she flew into the glass mirror that it smashed into millions of pieces onto the floor where Rebekah was slumped against the demolished mirror frame.

"Jacob! D-Damon! Kl-" I squirmed under his grip, I was struggling to breathe as I stared into his menacing eyes. This wasn't Kol. I used my hands to try and pry his hand off my neck but it was a feeble attempt, I was so much weaker than Kol.

"What are you doing?" Klaus roared as he dashed down the hallway to Kol and threw him off of me where I slumped down the wall trying to gasp for air clutching my necklace for safety. I couldn't even use my powers from the substance that Kol had required for me.

"Angelina!" Jacob's voice shouts as he darts down the hall with Damon following close behind. Spluttering and coughing trying to get my breath back from being choked by Kol, everyone glaring daggers at him for what he had done.

"If you lay a finger on her again." Klaus threatened with his finger pointing directly at Kol but Kol's eyes were else where. At the girl at the end of the hall with a disappointed look in her eyes staring right back at Kol.

"Lizzie." His voice was a lot calmer and his breathing had slowed down.

"Kol." Her voice was so sweet and elegant, like an angel. She stood there in an elegant white gown with the most expensive jewellery on her wrist, fingers and neck, shining in the lamp light. Her plump lips formed a slight smile as she looked towards her past love. Jacob looked between the two and then put two and two together.

"You two know each other?" Jacob asked with widened eyes, his eyes watching them both waiting for some sort of explanation.

"We were acquainted at one time, Jake." She spoke turning her undivided attention towards my brother who was still clutching me as I tried to regain my breath back. Despite his mind being elsewhere he was still soothingly rubbing my back for comfort, and that's what I love about my brother.