"Orphan"

Arnav got married to Khushi forcefully. So this takes place around the time Garima slaps Khushi.

"Khushi look at me, tell me this is a joke. KHUSHI! Look at me!"

"Amma please, I'm sorry"

*slap

Khushi landed on Arnav's chest. Arnav looked at Khushi and then at her mother with angry eyes. However, then he realized why all of this is going on in the first place. It's because of her! He took hold of Khushi's hand, which was gripping his coat and pushed her away from him.

She stumbled away slightly. Khushi glanced up at Arnav with one hand on her cheek and the other wiping her tears away. She fixated her gaze on Arnav.

Why isn't anyone asking Arnav ji? Why am I at fault? Do they really believe this was my idea? Do they not know me at all?

Khushi looked up at everyone one final time and then walked to their...his bedroom.

"Khushi come back here, you have to answer our questions", Khushi ignored her crying family and walked upstairs.

Arnav looked at Khushi while she walked to their...his bedroom. It was his bedroom.

It's just a contract marriage.

Arnav glanced at his miserable family and then followed Khushi.

"Chote come back here. You two can't just ignore us, we want answers", Anjali cried.

"Di stop it! We are married now, just accept it! We don't have any answers to your questions." , Arnav shouted.

He walked away leaving his confused and hurt family behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav walked to his bedroom to see Khushi sitting on his bed and silently crying. He hated seeing her like this, but she deserved all of this pain. If he didn't hurt her, then she would've hurt his sister.

She deserves all of the pain in the world.

Arnav stared at her with clear anger in his eyes. He walked towards her and pulled her up from his bed.

"You aren't allowed to sit here! You deserve to be out on the streets like the orphan you are. You know what I don't want to see you at all, but look at the irony I have to bear you for 6 months more!"

Arnav looked at Khushi expecting her to fight back, but she didn't say a word. Khushi kept quiet and started walked towards the pool.

Arnav got hold of her arm and pulled her to his chest. "How many times have I told you to not walk away when I'm talking to you!"

Khushi pushed Arnav away and quietly sat down on the ground near the pool while shedding buckets of tears.

Orphan

The word kept buzzing in her mind while she quietly played with her mangalsutra that adorned her neck.

Arnav paced back and forth in his room staring at Khushi who was fiddling with her mangalsutra. Arnav couldn't take it anymore, he walked up to her and kneeled down in front of her.

"What the hell is your problem? Why aren't you saying something? Aren't you going to ask for an explanation? Talk to me dammit?"

Khushi stopped fiddling with her mangalsutra and stared at him right in the eyes. Something about her stare disturbed Arnav. He never saw Khushi like this.

Khushi cleared her throat before saying, "You took everything from me. You took away my parents. You broke my trust. You...Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada you've ruined my life. You've made me orphan again." Khushi took his hands from her arms and pushed them away.

Arnav stared at her with surprise. He got up and walked away. Wasn't he supposed to feel happy that he ruined her, I mean that was the purpose. However, something inside Arnav's heart kept bothering him. The word "orphan" ....

oh shit he shouldn't have said that.

It felt like his heart was going to break into pieces, why was he feeling so hurt seeing Khushi like this?

Stop feeling bad for her.

Arnav turned around to give a reply to her accusations.

"YOU MADE YOURSELF AN ORPHAN KHUSHI.YOU RUINED YOURSELF KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA BY HAVING AN AFFAI.....", Arnav stopped himself but it was too late.

Khushi looked up at him, "I did what?".

Arnav didn't look at her because he knew he would explode if he did. Right now wasn't the right time. Now it was his time to stay quiet.

Khushi walked up to Arnav and pushed him with all the strength she had in her.

"Did you do all of this because you found out about Shyam and me? Did you do all of this because you thought I was having an affair with Shyam?"
Khushi stared at him.

Why isnt he looking at me?He knew. He knew about Shyam!

"Did you not think to ask me once??"

Khushi pushed Arnav again.

Arnav looked at Khushi like he was going to rip her apart. He got hold of her arms and pushed her to the wall. "YES I GOT MARRIED TO YOU BECAUSE I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND SHYAM!!! WHAT WAS THERE TO ASK? I HEARD EVERYTHING ON THE TERRACE! Khushi why would you do that....I thought we were...I thought you were..."

Khushi looked up at Arnav and shook her head in anger. "YOU THOUGHT WHAT HUH? YOU DIDN'T ASK ME ONCE AND YOU MADE YOUR OWN STORY UP ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON"

Arnav spoke again, "Then why don't you explain me what was going on? What were you doing in his...arms? Why did you tell him to leave my di?". Arnav's eyes softened.

Please prove me wrong.

His heart wanted Khushi to prove him wrong. Howevrr, his mind knew he couldn't trust her ever again.

Khushi spat fire, "I owe you no explanation, you didn't trust me then why would you trust me now?"

Khushi walked out of his bedroom leaving a broken Arnav behind.

-------

*Author's Note

So I really hope you guys like my first short story.

I promise they will just get better and I will always take criticism from everyone so please do vote or comment and like/follow.

I will also add quotes with my stories....just because I love quotes lol. I'm a huge Arshi fan so writing ff about them is so exciting hah

"Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to"~ Unknown