Jealous Pt.2

Arnav stormed towards Khushi, who was giggling and laughing with a man. Arnav was pissed off, noone had the right to be so close to his wife.

Arnav couldn't see the guy's face, and he didn't want to see it either.

"Khushi...come with me right now!"

Arnav stared at Khushi with his cold piercing eyes. The jerk she was talking to turned around and faced Arnav.

"Hey Nanav...my man why are you pusa?"

Khushi giggled again," It's not pusa Nanhe ji it's gusa (angry)"

Arnav calmed down a little after he saw that the guy she was talking to was his cousin from Australia. However, he was still pissed.

"Nanav i havent see you since forever, come here man"

NK hugged Arnav tightly.
"You have an amazing wife, i was just telling her some of our childhood stories"

Arnav looked towards Khushi who had a huge smile on her face and her eyes were mischievously gleaming.

She did it on purpose.

"NK I'll talk to you later. Khushi come with me."

Khushi was about to protest, but Arnav was already holding her hand and leading her to the kitchen.

Arnav made sure no one was around before pushing Khushi against the wall. Her body was against his, she could feel, she could feel his tense shoulders and his piercing gaze on her.

"What were you doing there?", Arnav's voice came as a whisper, but it was loud enough for Khushi to hear.

"What was I doing? Nothing at all, just talking."

"Oh really, you weren't trying to do anything?", khushi gave him a fake smile.

"Of course i didnt do anything. But  what were you doing out there?"

Arnav had a confused expression on his face. "What did i do?"

"I saw you laughing with her. I saw you hugging her.", khushi looked at him straight in the eyes. She was as angry as him.

"Oh Sheetal she is----you were looking at me?"

"Of course I was you're my husband i have all rights to---"
Khushi stopped herself from saying something else that will boast her husband's ego.

Arnav smirked at his red wife he continued her sentence for her, "you have all the rights to check out your decent looking husband"

"I don't check you out. Who's Sheetal?"
Khushi tried to hide her curious tone, but by the look of Arnav's wide smirk she knew he knew.

She looks cute when she's jealous.

"Baby are you jealous?"

Khushi pushed Arnav away from her.
She mimicked Arnav," baby are you jealous....no im not. I just want to remind you that you're married Mr.Raizada to me Khushi Kumari Gupta Arnav Singh Raizada."

Arnav smiled with adoration at how she attached his name with her.
He pressed himself closer to Khushi.

"Sheetal is just a friend Khushi."
Khushi softened at his tone.

She hugged him tightly.
"Well whoever she was, keep some distance. Only I have the right to hug you like this laad governor."

Arnav smiled again,"pagal (crazy)"

"Arnav ji lets go back to the party, everyone might be waiting for us."

Arnav took the time to look at Khushi again, from her feet to her face.
She was looking gorgeous and only for him.

"I have a better idea"