"Arnav" ~ Part I

*There will be a second part to this!

Khushi mumbled under her breath as she mixed her jalebi batter. She was making jalebi's since god knows forever! She was nervous and scared because today she and her Arnav ji got into a very big fight. 

It was such a trivial matter for her, but for Arnav it was more than that. Khushi kept on wondering why he was so angry about such a small thing. 

Khushi mumbled to herself, "Hai Devi Maiyaa, I didn't want to fight with Arnav ji but he can't just scream at me for such small things and then expect me to say sorry!".

Khushi kept on moving her hands with the jalebi batter, on top of the pot full of oil to make her crispy jalebis. Only jalebis could help her think clearly.

Khushi took a big bite of her jalebi and then thought that she should apologize, it was partly her fault.

Actually it was her fault because she promised before getting married, that she would try calling Arnav ji , Arnav. However, she never did even when he tried persuading her. 

She didn't know why she couldn't call him Arnav. Whenever she tried saying his name without the " ji " her heart beat started increasing.

 It wasn't just a name, it was his name

"Didi, bhaiya is here", Hari Prakash informed Khushi.

Khushi froze her eyes wide and her lips forming an 'o'. 

"Hai Devi Maiyaa help me, I hope he's not angry anymore", Khushi prayed. She looked at Hari Prakash and told him to put the pile of jalebis away and then headed towards their room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav stood outside of his house for awhile. He was thinking about the huge fight he had with Khushi in the morning. He knew he was making a huge deal about his name, but it was a huge deal him for him. He never understood why Khushi was still so nervous about saying his name without the damn " ji ".

He knew it was her habit and he knew that somewhere he loved when Khushi called him "Arnav ji". However, only he knew how desperate he was to hear only "Arnav" out of her beautiful mouth. He knew she always got flustered when he asked her to call him " Arnav ". He liked knowing that only his name can affect her so much.

Her kissable lips would turn into a beautiful 'o' and her eyes would widen, and her cheeks would turn into his favorite color, red. Just thinking about her made him go mad, not with anger but desire. 

He decided it was enough and for once thought to end this argument by saying sorry and just making up by making out with her damn kissable lips. He walked towards the entrance and knocked. 

Where's Khushi?

He expected Khushi to welcome him with her breathtaking smile, but it was just Hari Prakash. He was about to ask about Khushi, but he knew what she would be doing right now.

Jalebi.

His feet led him near the kitchen and he peeked inside.

There she was wearing her pink churidar, with her pom poms on her arms. Her dupatta was tied around her waist and her hair was up in a messy bun. Some strands of her hair were falling on her face, he wanted to pull them back so bad but he controlled himself.  She was taking a bite of her jalebi and mumbling something to herself...wait she was talking to her " devi maiyaa".

Some of the jalebi syrup was still on the corner of her lips. He wanted to lick it off, but he stopped himself. He  looked at her one final time and walked to their room. 

In his way, back he told Hari Prakash indirectly to inform Khushi that he was home. He just wanted to have her in his arms after a long day of work and of her ignoring him. 

........................................................................................................

Hey guys I hope you're liking my short stories!

Please do message me any topics you want the short stories based on. The next part of this story will be much more juicier ;). I promise lol

"You stole my heart as revenge, so I stole his last name"