Girlfriend pt.III

"And I'd choose you: in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you!"

*You've been warned. It's a little MATURE and there is some language here and there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Khu..Khushi", Arnav groaned out loud.

He wanted to touch her everywhere. He was almost hurting from the amount of desire that ran through him. He caressed her breast in one hand, playing with her nipple. He pulled it with his forefinger and thumb.

"Ahh", Khushi gasped/ screamed with pleasure.

Arnav bent down to her chest and took her nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it first and then slowly kissed it. He did the same with the other breast. There was a slight tug on his hair.

He went up to her face and kissed her hard on her lips, he could feel her chest heaving up and down against his. While kissing her, he took her hand and placed it on his stomach. He felt her hand roaming around his abs. She was taking her time to observe his body with her hands. He was dying inside with her hot touch on him.

Her hands were going further south to his belt....

Arnav woke up panting. He couldn't breathe. This was the third time this week he was dreaming about Khushi and him! Since the day he kissed her in her apartment, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about....Khushi. He just wanted to kiss the hell out of her. He wanted...no he needed her!

Arnav got up from his bed. His pajama got tighter with the mere mention of her name. He needed a cold shower to calm himself down.

After 20 minutes of calming down. Arnav still kept thinking about Khushi.

How will I meet her today if all I keep thinking about is her in my bed?

He shook his head while thinking. He needed to break her damn fast today that she finally kept. He respected her feelings and beliefs, but he still thought it was stupid to starve yourself. He couldn't believe he agreed to this, but he knew that he could do anything for her.

--------------

"Hai Devi Maiyaa, I'm so hungry please help me get through such a long day! Arnav ji was right, I don't think I can stay away from food for so long!"

Shut up Khushi, you are doing it for his long and healthy life!

Khushi sat in front of her 'Devi Maiyaa', while muttering things to her. She was in the Raizada Mansion today. Arnav's family thought it would be a good idea to have her break her fast with them. However, they didn't know what was going through Arnav when he saw Khushi.

"Khushi ? Why are you sitting here?"

Khushi turned out to find Anjali looking at her with a confused expression on her face.

"Nothing Di, I was just praying to Devi Maiyaa to show us the moon fast"

Anjali laughed at her silliness. She loved Khushi, she knew Khushi was perfect for Arnav. They were the complete opposites of each other, but opposites attract!

"If you are done praying, can you please call Chote downstairs?"

Khushi got up and nodded. She glanced one last time at Devi Maiyaa and prayed for the moon to come out fast.