Girlfriend Part II

"How strange, to dream of you, even when, wide awake!"

Arnav's lips touched Khushi's cheeks. His stubble brushed against her soft skin. Khushi gasped, she had a hard time breathing. Arnav had a hard time controlling himself, his eyes burned with desire when he saw Khushi panting. He had only kissed her on the cheek if he kissed her on the lips.... Arnav paused and came back to reality.

He let go of Khushi a little, but still kept a strong hold on her waist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Guys this will get mature so beware!

"Baby I'm sorry"

Khushi looked up at Arnav, surprised. She knew Arnav never apologized to anyone except his sister. She was genuinely surprised, she didn't even expect him to come to her house but here she was in his arms. 

Am I dreaming?

"Baby don't be surprised, you know I don't say sorry and I don't do so many other things. However, you have really changed me. You've made me celebrate my birthday, made me laugh, and now apologize. I know I never appreciate you and it's okay if you still don't want me after this. But I just want to tell you I...I love you Khushi. You've brought so much happiness to my life. Please forgive me, I miss you!"

Khushi couldn't control her tears anymore. She let them out and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm sorry Arnav ji, I should've respected your wishes. I won't fast if you don't want me to. I won't..."

Arnav broke their hug and looked right into her eyes while saying, "Don't you dare change yourself for me. If you believe in these rituals, then you can fast for me. Forget everything I said, I'm all yours and you can do anything you want with me or for me. If you believe that fasting will help you get me for 7 more births then you should fast because I want you in every birth...."

Khushi zoned out on what he was saying and  couldn't stop herself from blushing 'I'm all yours'. All she wanted to do was to kiss his luscious lips. She went on her tip toes and reached for his lips while he was talking. She slowly sucked on his bottom lip. 

"You are all mine?"

Arnav couldn't speak anymore. She was massaging his bottom lip with her lips. He couldn't help, but groan. He wanted to push her against the wall and kiss the hell out of her, but he stopped because he wanted her to take control. He liked when she claimed him.

I'm all yours.

Khushi couldn't help but smile when she heard his groan. She captured his upper lip and gave it the same attention she gave his bottom lip. She could feel his hands rubbing her hips furiously. She knew he wanted to take control so bad, but she was enjoying the power for once. 

"I'm all yours too!"

Khushi backed Arnav up against the wall and they both kissed each other slowly. Arnav kept one of his hands on her waist and the other in her beautiful hair. Khushi kept on pulling his hair while kissing. She moaned out loud when he bit her bottom lip. She felt his tongue swipe against her bottom lip where he bit her. She opened her mouth and gave him more access. They were running out of air, but that didn't stop them from fighting for control with their tongues.

Control.

Finally, Arnav stopped he needed air and he knew if they went any further he wouldn't be able to help himself. On the other hand, Khushi didn't stop. She needed more. She nuzzled her head into his neck and breathed him in. She could smell his perfume, her favorite perfume. She placed a kiss on his neck and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt. She then slowly kissed his throat. 

Don't stop.

Arnav pulled her face up again and captured her lips with his. After what seemed like a very short time to both of them they faced each other. Khushi wanted more and Arnav could see that in her eyes. He wanted her too, but he knew she would regret this later. He would never forgive himself if this went on. 

"Arnav ji"

"Mmmhm ?"

"Arnav ji I want..."

"Baby I know what you want. Trust me when I say, I want you too and I want to do so many things to you right now."

I want to make you scream my name.

"You want me too?"

She's so innocent.

Arnav pushed his lower part to her stomach and heard her loud gasp. 

"Don't you feel it? I want to kiss every inch of your body babe. However, I know you believe in marriage and all. I know you want to wait till after marriage and I don't you want to regret this so no we can't take this any further."

Khushi wanted to break all the rules for him right now, but she knew he was right. She hugged him tightly.

"I love you too"

Arnav smiled,but then pushed Khushi back again.

"Babe if you keep on rubbing against me, then you know...."

Khushi realized what he was talking about, she turned red. "Oh I...I...sorry"

Arnav smirked, "Khushi you can stop blushing. You know you have to get used to it."

Khushi smacked him on the chest.

Arnav pulled her back into his arms. Hugging her tightly.

........................

Hey guys hope you like this new update.

Things kinda got hot here. 

Message me for any specific topic you want the story on and I'll try writing it!

Don't forget to read my other story "Him".