Fight

"Arnav ji..."

Khushi waited a few seconds before shaking her sleepy husband again. She tried getting out of his tight hold, but she couldn't without waking him up.

Arnav's head was on Khushi's chest and his arm was draped around her waist. Whereas Khushi was lightly shaking his head to wake him up.

"Arnav ji.. let me go"

Khushi gave up when she saw her lazy husband not listening to her.

She thought about how they got into this position.

Yesterday Arnav and Khushi started fighting about letting Aarav go to his friend's house for a sleepover.
Arnav wanted to let him go, but Khushi said no because of his bad behavior lately.

Arnav tried explaining her and convincing her to let him go, but Khushi was adamant on not letting him go. In the end, Arnav let him go without her permission and this led to their fight.

No one in the family interfered between the couple's fight because they knew in the end they would patch up again.

They fought behind the walls of their bedroom.

"Khushi he is our only son, we should not be so strict with him!"

Khushi was losing her patience.
"But Arnav ji, we shouldn't let him do anything he wants when he doesn't know how to behave!"

"Khushi he's just a kid, anyways i used to be like that too"

"But Arnav ji you had a different story, he should be taught how to do good things so he can receive good things"

They both were stubborn, both refused to back down.

"Khushi just because you were taught to save every penny and to be so giving, doesn't mean Aarav has to be like that. My son will get everything because i can afford it!"

Khushi was stunned with his words.

"I was taught to be careful with money because it can be gone as quickly as it can be earned. I was taught to be respectful because i know the value of blessings from an elderly or a parent."

Khushi wiped her ongoing tears and before Arnav could reply she went to the bathroom to change.

I shouldn't have said that to her.

Arnav took his night clothes and changed. He waited for his wife to come out so they could sleep.

Khushi walked outside only to find her husband asleep. He was in a very uncomfortable position, but Khushi was way to angry with him to care. She walked to her side of the bed and took her pillow so she could sleep on the couch.

"Khushi?"

Khushi paused.

"Baby I'm sorry!"

Arnav put his arm around Khushi's waist from the back and pressed her closer to him.

Khushi turned her head the other way, it was her way of avoiding him.

"Khushi I shouldn't have said what i said to you. It's just no one taught me these things the way your amma and babuji taught you. I'm learning new things from you as you are teaching Aarav. "

Khushi loosened up. She put her hand on his arm that was wrapped around her waist. While Arnav snuggled his face into her neck. They both stood still for awhile enjoying the moment.

"Arnav ji lets sleep."

Arnav nodded and picked Khusho up. He laid her down on the bed and then laid down next to her. He pecked her lips.

"Khushi I love you!"

Khushi smiled and nodded. She indicated him to put his head on her chest so he she can hug him.
She caressed his hair until he fell asleep and then fell asleep too.

.............................................................
Hey guys. Happy Diwali to everyone who celebrates it and Happy Halloween! I might put a diwali based or halloween based story. Anyways i hoped you liked this because this is what i envision when i think about Arshi fighting over Aarav and then Arnav apologizing. Hope you liked it!