Happy Birthday

*Happy Birthday @mamaldansh

Khushi stared at the door in front of her, waiting for it to slam open but it didn't. She waited for a roar, but all she heard was her acidity.

C,mon Khushi you can do it! All you gotta do is say no.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly.
"No."
With a smile and her eyes closed she repeated the word again.

"No."
"No.No."

"What the-?"

Khushi abruptly opened her eyes only to witness the devil in front of her. Her devil.

She followed his chocolate brown eyes, which were roaming around her body.

"What are you doing here Khushi? At this time? It's 9:30 p.m."

Khushi couldn't utter a word, her mouth was shut due to his gaze.

"Khushi.."

"I..I.. came to say no"

Arnav smirked,"khushi come in and talk"

Khushi came back to her senses.
"No...if I come in then you'll do your magic on me again..so no"

It was impossible for someone to smirk so much, but Arnav made that possible.

Arnav took Khushi's hand and pulled her inside his cabin. He closed the door and pushed her against the door

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"What?"

"Why are you wearing this?"

"What am I...oh to prove you wrong."

Arnav looked down at her beautiful dress that embraced her curves. It was a backless black dress that came down to above her knees.

"Wrong?"

"Yesterday you said that I would never wear a dress because I'm scared. So I wore one to prove you that I am not scared!"

"My Sherni, I love when you prove me wrong."

Khushi pushed him away from her.
"No Arnav ji. I'm not giving into your tricks that easily. I just wanted to prove you wrong and tell you that you dont affect me!"

Arnav took a step closer to her and traced her arm with his fingers, feeling her milky white skin. Khushi couldn't stop her eyes from closing, her chest heaved up and down from the proximity.

"Arnav ji no"

"Khushi you're saying no, but your body is saying yes."

Khushi pushed him away once again and turned towards the door.
"My heart might be a fool, but not me. I just wanted to prove you that I'm going to wear a dress and go to the party. Whether you come or not!"

Arnav stared at the beautiful girl standing in front of him.
"Khushi...", Arnav whispered huskily.

He took a few steps closer to her until her back touched his chest. He trailed his fingers up her arm and her back.
He breathed her beautiful scent in.

"I'm sorry."

Khushi swiftly turned around, her eyes stared at the little opening of his shirt which revealed a little bit of his chest.

Arnav leaned down and grazed her cheek with his stubble.

"Arnav ji" , Khushi let out a whimper as she felt his stubble tickle her cheek.

Her hand gripped his shoulder tightly and her eyes were shut.

"I'm sorry for behaving like that yesterday. I shouldn't have said that you should change because I like you just the way you are. Not that you dont look beautiful today. Also I'm sorry for saying that I won't attend the party with you. It'll be a honor for me Ms Gupta."

Khushi looked up at his sincere eyes and felt her knees get wobbly.

"Mr.Raizada you really know how to appease a girl don't you? I'm sorry for forcing you to come to the party. You dont have to come if you dont want, i know you must be tired. Anyw--"

Arnav cut her off by placing his lips on her lips for a gentle kiss.

"Don't ever be sorry for demanding something from me. You have every right because I'm all yours."

Khushi smiled as she fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.

"So you're coming for your birthday party that I threw you?"

Arnav smiled," yes I am, but before that I want my birthday gift from my girlfriend."

Khushi frowned, "Arnav ji I dont have anything to give. What do you want?"

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

He leaned down and grazed his lips against hers. One of his hands grabbed her waist tightly whereas tye other went down to hold on to her bottom.

He bit on her bottom lip and let his tongue explore her mouth.

Khushi tried keeping her hands to herself, she let him kiss her as much as he wanted. However, she couldn't control her hands as they held on to his hair tightly.

After a few minutes Arnav pulled away.
"You taste so sweet. I wonder how you would taste when we have se---"

Khushi gasped and covered his mouth with her hand.
"Hawww Arnav ji you are shameless!"

Arnav laughed and pulled her closer to him.
"You know I still don't want to go the party..."

Khushi frowned, "you don't have to Arnav ji"

"Yes I do. If I don't go then every guy will try flirting with you. I have to keep my girl safe especially when she's looking like this"

Arnavs eyes raked her body again.
"Arnav ji stop. Let's go!"

He chuckled."its red."

Khushi gave him a puzzled look.

"Your nose babe."

...........................................
HEY GUYS!! I WAS FORCED TO UPDATE LMAO BECAUSE OF SOMEONES BIRTHDAY WISH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @mamaldansh
I hope this lived up to your expectations! I'll update again soon!