Jealous Pt 1

What should I wear?

Khushi stared at the closet in front of her trying to figure out what to wear. She had to wear something sexy, but elegant for Arnav ji today. She had thrown a party for his successful business deal and she wanted to surprise him with her outfit.

Khushi looked inside some of her drawers and finally decided to wear a simple red saree. It had some sparkling diamonds on the pallu and she had a pair of diamond earrings to match it. She usually didn't put on makeup, but she decided to wear some today. She lined her eyes with black kohl, put some eye liner on, some blush, and a nice red lip gloss. She tied a chain on her waist and curled her hair.

When she walked up to the mirror, she made sure nothing looked too much. Khushi smiled and wondered what Arnav's reaction would be to her outfit.

I hope he likes it. All I need is some perfume...wait no he doesn't like perfume.

Khushi looked around for her jasmine scent which Arnav loved on her. She couldn't find it on her dressing table.

I should check the bathroom.

.....................................................................................................................

"Khushi are you ready? Babe the guests have arrived."

Arnav walked into his room to find his wife, but he found an empty room instead.
He looked at his watch and then saw the light from the bathroom.

She still isn't ready.

"Khushi let's go!"

Arnav turned towards their dressing table and fixed his hair with some gel and fixed his cuffs. It was a special day for him because all of his business partners and friends would be here today to celebrate the huge business deal he had gotten.

Arnav ruffled his hair a little because he knew Khushi liked it that way. He also put some of the ocean breeze scent that Khushi had gifted him for his birthday on his wrist.

"Jaan let's go...."

Arnav froze in his spot. His mouth opened a little as he stared at the image of Khushi in the mirror. His eyes scanned Khushi as she fiddled with her hands behind him.

"Khushi you..."

Arnav turned around and took a step towards his beautiful wife.

Khushi didn't take a step back because she remembered what he had told her a few months back.

We are married now. You should take a few steps towards me not away from me.

Khushi mustered up some courage and walked towards Arnav. She noticced how his hair was a little messy, just the way she liked it. He was wearing a crisp white shirt (which suited him the most) underneath a jet black jacket. His shirt buttons were open from the top which gave her a clear view of his manly chest.

Khushi could see the outline of his biceps and her eyes just couldn't stop staring.

"You like what you see."

Khushi looked up at his face to find him with his signature smirk plastered on his face.

She blushed under his gaze.
"We should head downstairs Arnav ji."

Khushi walked past Arnav, but was stopped by Arnav's hold on her wrist.

"Not before this.."

Arnav pulled Khushi towards him and held on to her waist.
"Why are you wearing this? "

He doesn't like what I'm wearing?

"I...You don't like it?"

Arnav growled, "I love it, but I don't think I can control my urge to rip this saree off your beautiful body. Also I don't want everyone else to see your waist, your stomach, your dip near your chest, and your gorgeous back."

Arnav's hands brushed Khushi's waist, stomach, cleavage, and her back as he explained her.

His lips brushed against her cheek as he breathed her in.

"Jasmine?"

Khushi nodded as she felt him biting her ear lobe. Arnav kissed her cleavage and placed kisses on her neck. He kissed her hand and then pecked her lips.

"Khushi I don't think we should go to the party, let's just stay in our bedroom where we could..

Khushi got out of Arnav's hold as she turned red as a tomato.

"Arnav ji we threw this party, we can't just not show up. Anyways patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet."

Now it was Khushi's turn to smirk at Arnav's child like pout.

"Ok Mrs.Raizada, but I can't promise behaving when I'm near you."

Khushi took a step towards Arnav again. She placed her soft lips on his lips and gave him a proper kiss. She bit on his bottom lips and then brushed her lips on his cheek. Her mouth went towards his ear.

"Well nobody said anything about behaving. "

Khushi winked at him and headed for the door. "Let's go!"

Arnav was shocked at his wife's behavior. He loved it.

He took Khushi's hand and walked downstairs. Both of their eyes showed desire and lust for each other, but they were challenging each other's limit.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Chote, Khushi where were you both? Everybody's been waiting for you."

Khushi looked up at Arnav as he answered, "Di we were just taking care of something"

Anjali giggled at his answer and then left the two love birds alone, whereas Khushi was as red as a tomato.

She smacked Arnav on his arm, "Why'd you say it like that?"

Arnav smirked, "Like what?"

"Like we were making lov....I mean like we were doing something"

"Well Khushi I didn't say anything like that. But if you want me to... you know make lov----"

Khushi covered his mouth before he could tease her more.
She glared at him when he licked her palm. With a huff, Khushi headed towards her sister.

Arnav chuckled at his wife's reaction. Then headed towards Akash.

Before he could continue walking towards Akash, he was stopped by Sheetal.

"Hey Arnav! How have you been?"

Arnav smiled at one of his old friends, "Hey Sheetal! I'm good, how have you been?"

He hugged her as he started conversing with her. Little did he know that from across the room his wife was glowering at him. She noticed how he was laughing with a girl and hugging her! She was pissed.

How dare him hug that witch? Who is his she?
--------------------------------------------------------
After Arnav ended his conversation with Sheetal he looked for Khushi.

Where is she?

Arnav found her standing across the room giggling with one of his friends, Rahul. Her hand was on his arm as she laughed at whatever he was saying.

To say Arnav was angry was an understatement. He rushed to Khushi, burning with rage...and jealousy.

He's dead.

_______________________________________
HEY GUYS! THIS WONDERFUL IDEA WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A WONDEFUL PERSON...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!