Girlfriend Part I

"Loving someone with your heart and loving someone with your mind are two very different kinds of love"

Arnav stared at the huge building in front of him. He had been sitting in his car and thinking about whether to enter the building or not. He hadn't heard from Khushi since 3 days. He knew he had to go to her house and apologize for all the things he said. He was really mean to her. Khushi had only asked for her rights as his girlfriend, but no being ASR he had to be rude to her. He looked at the seat next to his and thought about the moments when Khushi sat here. 

Khushi, her mere name left tingling sensations in Arnav. Arnav thought about all the times when he put Khushi's seatbelt on for her. He knew she actually had a hard time with the seat belt, and he liked doing it for her because he got to be close to her. He could smell the jasmine scent on her and he could feel her chest rub against him for a slight second. He could still remember the first day he saw this beauty.

She had come to his office for work and before the interview had even started she had insulted him. She accused him of being egoistic and rude, he hated her from the first day he saw her. However, deep inside he enjoyed the challenge Khushi gave him. He had hired her as his secretary as a challenge. He knew she wouldn't be able to keep the job, but Khushi always exceeds everyone's expectations. As months passed  by he kept on getting closer to Khushi.

Unknowingly, both of them fell for each other. Neither of them had asked each other out because they didn't need words to describe their relationship. She started doing things, which Arnav didn't allow anyone else to do. For example, he celebrated his birthday with her, he let her call him ' laad governor ' occasionally. He let her come close to him emotionally. He let his heart fall for her. However, he knew that sometimes he spoke more than necessary.

3 days ago, Khushi had asked if he would break her fast, she wanted to fast for him, but he didn't let her. 

Instead, he said, "Khushi I never asked you to be my girlfriend, you don't have to act like you love me so much. I know you want my money, that's all any girl wants right?". The moment those words came out of his mouth, he regretted everything because he knew it was all a lie. He could see from Khushi's face how hurt and disappointed she was. He knew Khushi loved him, but his mind warned him to not get too close. 

The fight had begun 3 days ago. However, it took Arnav 5 days to realize he had to say sorry, but how? Arnav Singh Raizada has never apologized to anyone. His mind told him to leave her alone, but his heart knew if he left today he will never get Khushi back. 

Arnav finally decided to go to Khushi's apartment. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav stood outside of her apartment and was about to knock when the door opened. There stood his beautiful Khushi with a shocked look on her face. He could tell she had been crying because her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. 

Was she crying for me?

"Khushi..."

Khushi was shocked and immediately interrupted him, "Sir, what are you doing here? I contacted the office about my leave already. I will be joining work 2 days later".

Is he here for me?

Arnav was completely shocked. She called him ' sir ' not the usual ' Arnav ji '.

"Khushi I..."

Khushi interrupted him once again, "Sorry sir it's inappropriate for you to visit me like this. I'm not your girlfriend".

Khushi's words stabbed Arnav's heart. First. she said ' sir ', now she is saying that he can't meet her because she's not his girlfriend. 

Khushi stared at Arnav with a stern look. However, only she knew how hard it was for her to stand in front of Arnav after 5 days. She missed him so much. She looked at Arnav, noticing his stubble had grown and he had under bags now. He probably wasn't getting enough sleep because of all the workload. Khushi felt bad, but he had to realize that his words hurt her too. 

I lov--- I don't love him. I can't. He hurt me.

Khushi started closing the door when suddenly Arnav's hand was on Khushi's waist and he pushed them both into the apartment while closing the door behind. 

"So you are not my girlfriend", Arnav spoke with a deep voice. He looked right into her eyes. While Khushi was trying to look anywhere except his eyes. 

Don't fall for him.

"I..I..no I'm not, you clearly confirmed that 3 days ago.", Arnav's eyes softened but then he quickly recovered.

Don't let her weaken you.

"So I'm not allowed to do this", Arnav brushed his lips against hers.

Khushi could feel his hot minty breath on her lips. Her knees were giving up on her. He brushed his lips with hers for half a second and then pulled away.

Stop.

"Khushi answer me!" 

Khushi felt like she was going to fall any moment, but she didn't let him weaken her.

Say something.

"N...n..no you aren't allowed to do that", Khushi's grip tightened on Arnav's collar.

She's going to drive me crazy.

"What am I n....n..not allowed to do?", Arnav mocked Khushi. He knew his every move affected Khushi. He knew he was here to apologize, but this was the only way Khushi was going to listen.

Arnav's lips touched Khushi's cheeks. His stubble brushed against her soft skin. Khushi gasped, she had a hard time breathing properly. Arnav had a hard time controlling himself, his eyes burned with desire when he saw Khushi panting. He had only brushed his lips against her, if he had kissed her on the lips.... Arnav paused and came back to reality. 

Control yourself Arnav.

He let go of Khushi a little, but still kept a strong hold on her waist.

......................................................

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner.

School just started and I've been busy lately. Hope you guys liked this update!!