Dhaba

Khushi sighed, looking at the window to her left she counted how much time they had spent in the car together. It seemed like forever. 

It would have been fun if Arnav had listened to her and brought food with them and played her music for her. However, no. Arnav was being, well, Arnav. He brought a bare minimum which consisted of water bottles, almonds, and his business podcasts. 

"Arnav if I hear this guy say, 'do you know how to manage your money' one more time, I will snap."

Arnav rolled his eyes at his fidgeting girlfriend. 

"Khushi this podcast is for you. Maybe you'll learn how to stop wasting money."

Khushi glared at Arnav, "if I had energy, I would fight with you. However, be grateful I feel otherwise."

Khushi crossed her arms on her chest and looked at the road ahead of her, it was getting dark and the road seemed local. She went on her phone and searched their location, Khushi screamed, "FOOD!"

Arnav jolted out of his thoughts, "what?"

"Arnav there is going to be a dhaba coming up in about 35 miles and a small motel. We have to stop there!"

"No, Khushi we are not going to waste any time. Anyways we are so close to getting home, stay a little patient."

"Arnav..", Khushi whined.

"Khushi please, we have to stick to the plan if we want to get to Akash's birthday party on time."

Khushi pouted.

Arnav looked at her and squeezed her cheek, "I believe in you. You can do it."

Khushi whacked his hand away, "you sound like your podcasts."

A few more minutes had passed when Khushi came up with a devious plan. She went through her phone maps again and set a GPS for the dhaba's location so she can be notified when they are nearby. 

Khushi straightened in her seat and scooted a little closer to Arnav. Arnav looked at her suspiciously and Khushi just battered her eyelashes and smiled at him.

Khushi then put her hand on Arnav's hand that was on the stick shift. 

"Khushi?"

Khushi looked at him and gave him a wide grin again.

Khushi drew circles on his hand and then traced his forearm with her finger. She caressed his neck lightly with her hand, "you're really handsome, have I ever told you that?"

Arnav smirked, "many times."

"Well, not enough", Khushi giggled. 

Khushi then kept her hand on his knee and rubbed her hand in one motion on his knee.

"Arnav, can we please stop at that dhaba?"

Arnav raised an eyebrow, "is that what you're trying to do?"

Khushi blinked flirtatiously, "what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Khushi."

Arnav gently removed her hand from his knee and continued driving.

Khushi muttered a few curses before looking back at her phone, she still had some time.

Khushi put her hand back on his knee and then slowly went upwards. She made big imaginary circles on his thigh. 

"Khushi, I'm driving."

Khushi hummed, "I know."

She made her way to his waistband and teased him by fidgeting with his belt.

Arnav stopped her hand with his hand, "Khushi stop. This is dangerous, I'm driving."

Khushi leaned towards his ear and kissed him right underneath, "so stop."

Arnav cleared his throat as he felt Khushi's mouth nibble on his ear. Arnav let her attack his neck by tilting his head for her slightly. Khushi let her hands roam inside his shirt and caressed his stomach with her hand.

"Khushi, please.."

Khushi leaned back into her seat and took a glimpse at her phone, the dhaba was 5 minutes away. So, Khushi took some serious actions.

Khushi reached out for Arnav's dick and grabbed it with her hand, she felt him harden under her hold.

"Fuck, Khushi what the..."

Khushi leaned down to kiss his stomach and then made her way up to his neck again.

Arnav abruptly pressed on his brakes which made Khushi fall right into his lap.

"Ok that's it", Arnav growled.

He pulled Khushi in for a kiss, but before he could that Khushi distracted him by randomly screaming and scrambled for the door. 

She whisper shouted, "FOOD!!"

Arnav was lost, what the hell had happened. His eyes followed her running and then he saw the huge sign in front of him.

Arnav smacked the steering wheel in front of him, "what am I going to do with this girl!?"