Love<3

"Arnav ji..."

Arnav looked up to find two molten brown eyes staring at him. Her eyes had rage and fear in it.

"Yeah?"

She bit her bottom lip. Arnav had to control his desire to kiss her. He wanted to bite her soft lips..

"Umm...Di told me you had something of mine?"

Arnav looked at her as she took 1 step forward, then another.
He nodded his head at her and stood up from the couch.

"Can I get it? It's important"

Arnav smirked, "Are you demanding me to give it back to you or are you politely asking me?"

Khushi looked down at her hands and then looked up at his face which had a smirk plastered on it.

"Can I please get my ring back?"

Arnav walked closer to her and she took a step back.

"Give me good reason why I should give this back to you."

Khushi's eyes widened. She didn't know what to say.
Arnav took another step closer to her and she took another step backwards.

"Arnav ji...it's very important to me please.", Khushi tried her best to not make her quivering voice obvious to him.

Arnav took another step towards her and this time Khushi couldn't take a step back. "Someone gave me that ring and I...I have to give it back"

Arnav's face softened, "Is it your Amma's ring?"

Khushi shook her head. "No it's...it's my engagement ring"

Arnav was confused. Then the confusion turned into shock. And then into anger.

She's engaged?

"You...You are..engag--ed", Arnav's words came out in pieces.

Khushi slid out of the little space she was trapped in, "No."

She's hiding something.

Arnav turned around and got a hold on Khushi's hand.
"Khushi tell me the truth!"

Khushi's eyes were watering up. Her bottom lip started quivering.
"Khushi..?"

She looked up and met his eyes. His eyes were full of concern, anger, fear, and....love?

Khushi pushed his hands off her arms. "Can I please get my ring? I'm getting late!"

Arnav held Khushi by her arms and pushed her against the wall again.
He leaned to her ear and whispered, "Khushi please...you can tell me anything!"

His hot breath near Khushi's ear didn't make things any better. It only made Khushi more jittery.
A tear slid from Khushi's wet eyes. "Khushi talk to me dammit?"

Khushi couldn't take it anymore. She pushed herself on her tip toes and hugged Arnav tightly, while sobbing on his shoulder.

Arnav didn't know whether to put his arms around her or...?

"Khushi, what's wrong?"
He rubbed his hands on her back.
His voice was calm, but Khushi could hear the anger in his tone.
"Khushi did your family or...fiance...?"

If that bastard did anything to my Khushi...

"Ar..nav..ji... he...he...I...broke..my engagement", Khushi furiously sobbed while stammering.

Arnav hugged her back tightly.

"Khushi listen to me!"
Khushi let go of him, however her knees were wobbly. She couldn't stand on her own two feet.

Arnav didn't know how to comfort her so he did what he thought he should do...he kissed her.

He grabbed her face in his big hands and softly took her bottom lip in his mouth. He felt her salty tears, but they slowed down as he sucked on her bottom lip. He didn't feel her lips moving so he was about to step back, when she bit his lip slightly.

Khushi sucked on his lips and slighlty bit on his lips. She wrapped her hands around her neck and threaded her fingers in his hair. Her tears began to slow down as she pushed herself in his safe hold.

When they ran out of breath, they both let go and leaned on each other.

"Khushi?"

Khushi removed her hands from him and tried to take a step back again. "I'm sorry I.."

Arnav put his hands on her cheeks again, "Why are you sorry? I'm the one who kissed you...I wanted to comfort you...I should be sorry.."

Khushi didn't know how to hush Arnav so she did what he did previously, lightly kissed him.

"I broke my engagement with him Arnav ji because I didn't love him. My heart belongs to someone else! So I have to give the ring back."

Arnav was furious again with the thought of Khushi loving someone else.

"Who is he..who?"

He took out her engagement ring from his pocket and tightly held it in his closed fist. His eyes involuntarily closed.
Khushi couldn't help, but smile at his reaction.

She brought her lips close to his ear and whispered, "It's you."

Arnav's eyes widened and he stood still for awhile.
Khushi pecked him on his lips again, "It's always been you."

Her eyes started watering again by remembering how her parents were pressuring her to marry a man she didn't love. Only she knew how hard it was to face her parents.

*Flashback

"Khushi he's good for you dear, he can be your future!"

"But Amma, I don't even know him. How can I love someone like that?"

Khushi pleaded her mom to not pressurize her in getting married to a stranger.

"Amma please I don't love him!"

Her mother and father left the room to retrieve her future husband.
"You both talk it out!"

Khushi couldn't take it anymore. She knew it was now or never.

"Amma I love someone else. I don't know if he loves me, but I know I love him! Please Amma, Babuji please listen to me."

Garima slapped Khushi across the face, and all Khushi could do was cry.

"No Amma, your slap won't make me silent. I'm not getting to married to him!"

Khushi ran out of her house to go to the Raizada Mansion. Mistakenly she brought her engagement ring with her and lost it near Arnav's room.

*End of Flashback

"Khushi...I.."

Khushi didn't know if what she was doing was right or wrong, but she knew there was no right or wrong in love.

She grabbed Arnav's hand and placed it on her beating heart.
"My heart has never beated this fast for anyone else. Except you...and jalebi...but defenitely you."

Arnav chuckled at his sweet Jalebi loving girl. Arnav brought her hand to his heart, "Neither has my heart ever raced for anyone other than you Khushi Kumari Gupta."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK GUYS I KNOW THIS IS BAD, BUT I'M SORRY. IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND, SO I ENDED UP PUTTING THIS ON PAPER AND THEN ON WATTPAD. THANKS FOR ENDURING ME LOL.

TO BE HONEST I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU READ MY MESSAGES, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. ALSO I'M EXCITED ABOUT MY STORY "HIM", I'LL BE UPDATING SOON!

WELL LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND ANYTHING ELSE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE!