Chapter 1- Welcome to my so called "Life"

This Is My 1st story on Wattpad!! Here I go...

September 26

( 6:45 a.m.)

Buzz, BEEP... BUZZ, BEEP...

SLAM! I smacked the snooze button on that stupid machine! It does the same thing every school day, BORING!

Mom: (from downstairs) Bianca, are you up yet? 

I could smell those frozen waffles warming up. I didn't answer, but I opened my eyes and checked the time. "Ugh", I would have to get up eventually but some extra time couldn't hurt...

(7:25 a.m.) I was rudely awakened  by...

Mom: Bianca Shepard! Get your lazy butt down here! 

What a pleasant sound. I finally wiped my eyes and looked at the clock. OMG! It's 7:30 a.m.!! I was gonna be so late. I ran around my room frantically trying to find something to wear. I grabbed my black jeans and Exploded Butterfly Stripe Tee from Wetseal® (Note: To see this awesome tee, go to http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=54686)  then ran to the bathroom. My hair was a freaking mess!!

Me: (to no one in particular) No point in trying to comb this...

I grabbed a pink hairband and put my hair in a messy ponytail. Then I quickly slipped into my clothes and ran downstairs for breakfast with my backpack. 

(7:35 a.m.)

Mom: So your finally awake... Here is your lunch and breakfast. (hands me my food)

Me: (grabs stuff) Thanks mom. I got to go, bye! 

Mom: Bye Bianca.

I rushed out the door and checked my watch (7:40 a.m.) Not bad, I think to myself. I look around at my silent neighborhood. I miss walking with my friend Jana. She always walks to school early nowadays. I don't know what's up with that. 

I finally arrive at school at 7:50 a.m. Here we go again, I tell myself. As I walk to my locker, I catch up with Jana. 

Jana: Hey girl, what's up?

Me: Nothin'...

Jana: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, just tired. 

Jana: Oh, O.K. Well. You wanna come over after school?

Me: Thanks, that'll be good. 

Jana: Kay, well see you.

Me: OK bye Jana

As I unlock my locker, I find that some kid staring at me. I look him in the eyes and he turns away. Weird, guess he's new. I grab my textbooks from my locker and go to the 1st period, English. The class I'm never looking forward to. I have to sit next to Bob, the least weird of the weirdest kids and "popular chick" Isabel.  It's finally 8 a.m. so we begin class with the Pledge of Allegiance and roll call. At the end of the list, we here the new name, Drake. Drake Newman. We all look to the back of the class where he decided to sit. He looks alright. I didn't notice his cuteness when I saw him this morning...

( Later, at Lunch)

Jana: Feeling better?

Me: Yeah, much better! Wanna eat outside? It's pretty nice out.

Jana: Sure, leggo.

As we walked outside, Drake was there too, at one of the benches with a sketch pad. He looked up as we came outside. Jana being her special, somewhat out-going self...

Jana: (waving and smiling) Hiii...

Me: (whispering) Drake.

Jana: .. Drake! 

He gave Jana a quick smile and went back to his sketch pad. Then we sat down 2 benches in front of him. I could feel him staring at me again. I glanced in his direction and he turned away and continued to draw on his sketch pad. 

Jana: (in a quiet-ish voice) Hey is it me or is he like staring at you? 

Me: I think he is...

Jana: Well, aren't you gonna do something?!

Me: No Way!

Jana: You could at least say hello? Or better yet let's sit with him.

Me: N-O. Now can we talk about something else?

Jana: Sure. Um... Have you seen Courtney or Tamara today?

Me: Nah, I heard Courtney was sick. I don't know about Tamara.

Jana: Oh, OK. 

We continued to talk about small things and a dancing contest I heard about.

Jana: We should totally do it!

Me: Yeah, I guess.

Jana: What do you mean "I guess". You are one of the best dancers I've ever seen. You also sing!

Me: True.

Jana: When's the deadline?

Me: Some time before Christmas.

(Bell rings indicating lunch is over)

Jana: OK well see ya later, alligator!

Me: In a while, crocodile.

As I walked over to throw my trash out, I bumped into someone. I turned and saw it was Drake. Of course it was Drake. 

Me and Drake in unison: Sorry.

Then we looked at each other and laughed. Then it got awkward. We just went silent. Then I broke the silence.

Me: OK, bye Drake.

Drake: Bye

Now it was time for my favorite subject, Life Science. We were learning about cells, the building blocks of life, as Mr. Howe (pronounced "How") said. 

Finally the day was over and I went by my locker to drop of my non-essential textbooks. A note fell out from my locker as I opened it. Oh no, I hope its not from Drake. This is getting weird. I opened it. It read: Hello :)          Drake.

Omg, this is so awkward. But why is this handwriting so familiar...

Jana: Hey Bianca! Ready to go to my house? If you still wanna. 

Me: Did you write this?! 

Jana: (innocently) What?

Me: This note, obviously!

Jana: (laughing) Yeah!

Me: (kinda laughing) Not funny.

Jana: (still laughing) Yeah it was! Did you see your face?

Me: OK enough! Sorry, I don't feel like coming over anymore. I just kinda wanna go home. Is it alright? 

Jana: Sure. Now lets go to the neighborhood.

Me: Yep. I'm so glad you live so close.

As we walked to the neighborhood, we saw a moving van leave. 

Jana: Who's moving into the house at the end of the street?

Me: I don't know. 

Old lady Petersen ,as we used to call her, decided to move to Florida like a bunch of old people do. Typical old people. 

As we turned the corner, I saw what I was kinda fearing. 

Soooo. What do you think so far?? Do you know who its gonna be. ;) I'm not much of a writer so PLEASE give me feedback and all that good writing review stuff. Tips, comments, etc. will be gladly appreciated. And remember to vote, spread the word :)