Chapter 15- Breakups Always Cause Trouble

Things were starting to look up. I arrived home and my mom was awake and well. (THANK GOD!) She said she was truly sorry and that a lot has been going on. Her reason for getting drunk was cause she wanted to get some sleep after worrying so much. I had been out for hours with no reply that day. She didn't want to loose another child. Plus, I noticed that it was getting closer to the anniversary of Renae, my dead sister.

I told her I was very sorry also. We reconciled and I went to bed soon after. I wasn't hungry that night.

                                                             ------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up to rain. It was quite terrible and dreary. This happened for the rest of the week. I couldn't really practice with Drake at all. I was able to catch up with Bella though. She had been sick all week and finally came to school on Friday. 

Me: (walking over to Bella's locker) Oh gosh, I missed ya!

Bella: Same here. I haven't been feeling too hot lately. 

Her eyes really tired and a little sunken in.

Me: I can tell.

Bella: Is it that bad??

Me: Not really...

Bella: So hows it been going?

Me: (reminiscing over the week) Fine I guess.

Issues, upon issues. Motherly, Devin and Kayla-ly. So on...

Me: Guess what?!

Bella: What?

Me: Me and Drake--

Bella: Of couse Drake.

Me: Not really, anyway -- *ahem* -- We're gonna enter a dance competition and like... do ya wanna join us?

Bella: (face lights up in joy) OMG that sounds so cool. I don't know if I want to though. 

Me: Really?

*bell rings*

Me: TTYLXOX (laughs)

Bella: (smiles; walks in other direction)

Me: (turns around) What the hell?

                                                                ---------------------------------------------------

Note to a friend:

Hey @cutiepaws4! Guess what this is? A very tiny, minuscule warning :) Keep reading. thx It's barely a warning.

I looked straight ahead. Who is that?

I knew the girl. Looked like Isabel. She's was wearing all pink to draw attention to herself. To me she just looks like someone drank Pepto Bismal and threw up, but that's my opinion.

I tilted my head.

Oh God...There they were. Devin and Isabel. 

They were just standing in the middle of the hallway. Kissing.

Those nastee's. 

They have now put me in a sour mood.

 Hope Kayla isn't around... The hallways were almost cleared.

I went back to my locker, opened it, then slammed it shut. Just to get their attention. 

They abruptly stop talking.