Chapter 8- The 2 " D's ": Dance and Drama

Turns out he did say yes, well kinda! But, OMG yes! I was so happy. I could've smiled for the rest day. But there was this thing bugging me...

It was Jana. As I was walking inside, after I threw away my trash, I saw Jana. She was just sitting there with Isabel and her popular posse. You remember that girl I sit next to in English. And some guy was sitting next to Jana. But Jana was sitting there laughing with them. I know they weren't the nicest of folks. But seriously, how could Jana just abandon me like that?

Plus, while I was walking by 'their' table, ( I had too! sadly) Isabel gave me the strangest of looks. It was so friggin' scary, like I made her sick to her stomach. She also gave me this "I'm better than you look". I mean, come on, I don't even talk to her. Could that be why? Nah, I keep thinking to myself.

It was so typical teenage/pre-teen story-line, your BEST FRIEND is just taken away. Well it hasn't happened yet so..... I shouldn't be to worried right? I can't think about this anymore. I have more important things to think/worry about.

Drake.

I mean, I WAS GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE, later today. Hopefully. Maybe. He might of actually had to babysit his sister today. Well at least that's what he told me in the hallway, when I caught up with him. He said he could use some help with Lillian and that his mom probably wouldn't mind. I do get great grades in school! I am also quite trustworthy!! I could show him and give him some tips especially since my leg is getting better. Not perfectly healed but, its aite (alright). 

After we talked for a bit, we went to those boring classes in the afternoon. I mean I still like Life science alot, I've always wanted to become a pediatrician for a full time job in the future. Mr. Howe's cool. You know what I mean... 

Anyway, it was getting closer to the end of the day. On our 5 minute break before our last class, History. It was a good time to chill. Empty out books or go to the bathroom, etc. I went to the bathroom. I had just closed the stall door when I heard people come in. 

Some girls: (laughing, somewhat obnoxiously)

I was starting to have a feeling this was going to be bad...

Someone???: Did you like see her?

Another person???: Who?

Oh gosh, it was Jana. I would have know that voice anywhere. The other girl was Isabel, probably. I really hope they weren't talking about me. I would really be hating on Jana. I mean this couldn't be happening to me. So early in the year too...

I peaked through the crack to see if it was actually them. I couldn't really see Isabel's face but it was most likely her, cause I think she wore that outfit of a pink tee and jean shorts. I have to admit, she did look pretty fab (fabulous). 

Isabel: You know B.., B.., uggh now I forget her name...

Jana: Um, Bianca?

How could Jana even suggest my name? Really, REALLY? Not COOL!

Isabel: Oh, not that freak. I was referring to Bella. You know that new girl...

So Isabel does think I am a freak...

I haven't seen this Bella person they were talking about. Well they said she was new.

Jana: Alot of people are coming later into the year. Like that other kid Drake.

Isabel: Yeah but he's kinda cute. (giggles)

Jana: (slowly) Yeah.... but... he.... l...i...k....e...s.........

Oh please! This is redic (ridiculous). I hadn't even peed yet. I didn't want to be silent anymore. I had to stop Jana too. I flipped the toilet seat really loud, and even tried to pee loud. That probably shocked them. 5 minutes should be up soon anyway, so I had to move quickly. I flushed and exited the stall. I walked up to the sink and washed my hands.