Chapter 3- School

The next day... TUESDAY

I hate LOVE SICKNESS!! Yet I am partially glad I don't have philophobia! I was kept up all night dreaming and thinking about a certain someone...  Anyway, I am also glad that I was on time today, for a change. I actually had time to decide what to wear. I wore ripped dark blue jeans and a pink tee that said L♥VE, which was pretty cute, I have to admit. After doing my hair, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. PANCAKES! 

Mom: Glad to see you up on time!

Me: I'm glad too.

Mom: Any reason?

Me: (Pops 'p' in nope) Nope!

Mom: (looking at me funny)  Okay, well here are some (pops 'p' in pancakes) pancakes.

I gobbled them up and drank some delicious orange juice. I grabbed my backpack and I was off to school. So glad I woke up early... :)

As I was walking I heard some people behind me. Of course it just had to be the Newman family. I waited for them to catch up. 

Lillian: Hi Bianca!

Me: Good Morning, Lillian. How are you?

Lillian: (cute voice) Goood!

I looked at Drake. He was smiling his cute smile. I naturally had to smile back. He had to drop of Lillian at her school so we had to walk there first. It was really close to our middle school so I was fine with that.

Lillian: Bye Bianca!

I waved to Lillian as we dropped her off. Drake and I turned around and headed to our school. We didn't talk for a while. We just stole glances at each other. I had so many things running in my hear to say but it wouldn't come out of my mouth.

I finally broke the silence.

Me: (grinning) So what do you think of the neighborhood?

Drake: Huh, Oh its nice. 

Me: That's nice. 

I had a stupid smile on my face for no freaking reason. 

Drake: (small grin, like he was laughing at me)  Yeah. And thank you for that welcome basket. Lillian loved the cookies. 

Me: (me= smiles) Oh, that was no problem...

We continued our walk to school. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think straight. He was standing right beside me too. I could die! My heart literally skipped a beat. I could tell. I felt funny inside. I was seriously going crazy. I just hoped to go  to school as quickly as possible. He stopped to tie his shoes. I waited. I wish he would say something. 

Drake: Cute shirt, Bianca.

OMG! He talked directly to me! It was so random but I didn't care! He talked to me! And my heart did it again, skipping a beat! Woah. Oh wait, I should reply. I got nothing...

Me: Um... Thanks Drake. 

I noticed he had a ring on his left hand. Looked somewhat antique. I was about to say I like the ring he had on, but I realized we were approching school. I saw that popular girl Isabel with her clique. She locked eyes with me and stared at Drake and I.That was super awkward. I had no business with that girl.

Then I saw my BFF Jana in the distance. She noticed me, then Drake. She grinned real wide. I knew what she was thinking. Drake didn't notice as far as I know. He seemed completely oblivious of what was happening. Typical boys.

Jana  walked over to us with her smiling face.

Jana: (empasis on "two") So how are you two?

Drake & Me: (glances at each other) Fine.

Jana: (emphasis on "two" again) Did you TWO walk here together?

Drake didn't answer. I said yes quitely. I had dark skin so it's not you could really tell I was blushing. Jana just winked at me.

(RING! BBBRRING) The 10 minute warning bell sounded. 

We all went inside. I was still in a somewhat dazed state. Too much happening in one morning. I went to my locker and grabbed my books. Drake's locker wasn't too far, right by the water fountain. He was actually packing too. I was kind of thirsty but I decided not to get a drink of water just in case I disturb him. I think I should wait until later...

I should have gotten that drink of water...

Soo! Why do you think Bianca should have gotten that drink of water?? I mean its just water right? What's happening?? AAHH!   :D 

Srry its a short-ish chapter! 

ENJOY! :D (: