Chapter 10- The Rest of the Week... Then the Start of a New One.

I quickly had dinner that night. No questions were asked about my absence of a couple hours, which was great! Nobody likes meddling parents. The rest of the school week went by rather quickly....

I became friends with that new girl, Bella. You know the girl who had long, dark brown hair and was wearing those rectangular glasses, yeah her. I found out lots about her. She is light skinned, and a Black Hispanic, which I thought was pretty cool. It turns out she is good singer who won the talent show at her old school, 2 years straight! And yes she can dance! It would stink if she couldn't. 

Other things that happened during the week include...

1. Finding out Lillian, the cute little sis of Drake with curly brown hair, yeah her. Well she was suspended. SUSPENDED, 1st grader SUSPENDED. It turns out some kid hit her for no good reason, then she beat the crap outta that fool. Slapped some sense into him. But now she's suspended until Monday. So sad, but that gave me more alone time with Drake in the mornings and afternoon though. 

2. Jana basically gave me the silent treatment for no freakin reason. I barely noticed though. Was to busy having fun, talking to real friends! Well, actually, it might have not been the silent treatment cause she did talk to me in the hallways. We just don't talk the way we used too. 

3. Thinking... I got lots of time to think this week. Mostly about Drake. Our relationship. I mean come on, friends? I want more than that now. I can't even believe that I would want a relationship in middle school. I see my friends dump and get dumped by boys in our class. I really though it was pointless... I have a totally different mindset now. But I really have to talk to him on Monday...

                                                      -------------------------------------------------------------

(Monday, start of a new school week)

Ahh, good Monday has finally arrived. And what a beautiful monday it was. My leg is almost healed. Walking is soo much easier nowadays. I woke up right on time this morning too. This morning I decided to wear a light pink graphic tee that said " Talk to me". It had a pictures of a phones on the bottom. Wore that with my black jeans. My mom was making french toast for breakfast so, I ate 2 slices of that. Delish!

Me: Thanks and Bye Mom. 

Mom: Bye hon'

I left. I wanted to see Lillian. I saw Drake coming up the sidewalk by himself. Hmm...

Me: Where's Lill?

Drake: My mom wanted to talk to her, one more time as she is goin' back to school today or something.

Me: Oh...

I need to tell him. This is my chance. 

Me: Um... uh. Can we stop walking for a sec?

Drake: (checking his watch) Sure. What's up?

Me: Um.. .I don't.. do you... 

Drake: (comforting) You can tell me anything.

Me: Okay, the thing is... um... Lemme just say it... 

He looked so cute in his leather jacket. Oh gosh... My heart... HIs eyes...

Drake: (checks his watch)

well that was kinda rude...

Me: Sorry, but... do you.... like me?

I could tell he was taken back/surprised.

Drake: Yeah

Me: (looking at the ground) Then.. why... why haven't you asked me... out? I mean. your new, I've only  known you for like a week, and like... why? (looks up) 

Drake: I wasn't... I mean.. I would like to.... just.. 

For no reason, i feel like tearing up and crying. I just put us in a bad situation. Its all my fault... Wow, Drake just got close to me. 

Drake: (grabbing my hands) Bianca Shepard, will you go out with me?

Me: (my heart beating faster) Yes, of course I will! 

I jumped and hugged him. Aww, he smelled good! This was so perfect. We held that hug for a LONG moment. 

He was starting to let go.

Drake: I'm sorry but we have to get to school.

Me: Mmm... do we have to?

Of course I knew the answer. I let go and we started to walk again. This was so great! I checked the time. It was almost time the 5 minute warning bell would sound. We better hurry. 

Drake being taller than me, had a tad of a longer stride.

Drake: Well come on, we are late.

Me: Well no yet.

Drake: I guess.

We were almost there. 2 minutes until the 1 minute bell. almost...Almost.. ALMOST

MADE IT

I knew we would, I had a great feeling about this day. 

1 minute bell rings...

Drake: Good. Made it..

Me: Yeah

...After morning announcements...

Female Announcer: ... that's the schedule change.

(the microphone for the announcements click off)

Me: Uggh, why do they have to change the schedule? I was like just learning that thing.

Drake: Same here, but turns out, if I am thinking about this correctly, then we would actually have more time together. (smiles)

Me: Your right! They are giving us more study hall time than usual.

Too bad for most of the 7th grade, they have extra time in History Class. Haha!

Me: Okay time for class, bye Drake.

Drake: Bye babe.

Ooo I like how he said that so naturally. It wasn't a mistake this time.

The rest of the morning went well, same usual classes. It was the afternoon when events changed...

After a wonderful lunch with Drake...

It was basically at study period. It was our second class after lunch. I went to the bathroom with Bella. When we reached the bathroom, we heard crying. It was just pure bawling. A flood of some serious crocodile tears. I swear it was quite horrid, what could make someone so upset. Bella and I had stopped talking. We defiantly heard it.

I entered the scene first. It was coming from the back corner of the bathroom.

Me: (boldly) Is anyone here?

???: (rude voice) Of course there is! Don't you hear me crying?

I was taken aback by that kind of rudeness. Geez, people these days.

I finally reached the back of the bathroom. OMG...

Me: Is that...

???: Is that, oh no...

Oh my gosh it was Kayla... I cant believe it was Kayla. I hadn't talked to her for ages. I didn't even want to have an encounter with her. My life was fine, before the fight we had so long ago...

OMG who is this Kayla person? And Bianca knows her... Also Drake and Bianca are finally together!! That took long enough. Well actually they've know each other for like a week, so... yeah. Anyway, watcha think? please comment and vote etc. :D