Chapter 5- Things Keep Happening

On our way to music class we talked about my incident of the morning. 

Jana: He did WHAT to you?

Me: (quietly) Saved my life.

Jana: But he... k-k-kk KISSED you? On the lips? I'll kill him.

Me: Woah, woah WOAH! Hold your horse's. He didn't like rape me for heaven's sake! Its a public school. People are around. He SAVED my life. I could have been a goner. He knew CPR! I am happy he made me breath. I wouldn't even call it a real kiss! I wasn't even AWAKE!

Jana: B-b-b but...

Me: I still can't believe you missed all this.

Jana: (quiet) I know.

Me: And I miss you walking with me in the mornings.

Jana: (quiet) So do I...

Me: Well, well what do you have to say for yourself?

Jana: I'm sorr (interrupts self) Watch out Bianca!

Me: Wait what? AAH (crying out) OWW.

I hit my head into an opening locker. I think I blacked out for a second. Wow, that be some kind of record to black out twice within a couple of hours....

???: I'm so SORRY! Are you alright?

I was on the ground, whimpering in pain. Jana and whoever hit me crowded around my limp body. Jana helped me up. 

???: Is there anything I can do to help?

Me: (moaning) My eye, MY EYE, my eye...

I lifted my hand from my eye. 

Jana and ???: (GASP)

Me: What?

Jana and ???: Your eye, YOUR EYE, your eye...

I ran to the girls bathroom. I could barely see through my right eye. It puffy, REAL puffy. So that's what's been hurting...

Jana: Want me to take you to the nurse's office?

Me: No, its not to far. I think I can see my way through. 

Jana: But.... okay. See ya soon!

Me: Okay. 

Whoever hit me left already. Probably some 7th grader. Our school was full of them. I limped to nurse's office.

Random Guy: Watch were your going!!

Me: I can't, stupid. Do you see my EYE? Do Ya?!? Its swelling and puffy! I'm trying my best! That's why I'm trying to get to the nurse's office, Dumbo. Got a problem with that??

Random Guy: No, good luck with that, eye...

I keep walking. Feeling terrible. I get to the nurse's office. 

Ms. Yankee: Wow, why are you back here, sweetie?

Me: I got hit my a locker (shows her my eye that I've been covering with my hand) and my eye is swelling.

Ms. Yankee: Oh my, oh my! Lemme get an ice pack.... Oh no this is our last one. We should be order some new one's by next year. 

Wow, cheap school. So cheap! I couldn't even believe how cheap it was. 

Ms. Yankee showed me how to put the ice pack around my eye so the swelling would go down. Then I was on my way back to my locker to get my backpack. It wasn't there. I checked the girls bathroom and where I was hit. Not there. I decided that Jana took it for me. I limped to music class. Jana was sitting in the back.