Chapter 18- Time Dancing By

It's been a while since I had a mini "meltdown" with Drake. The next day I just said I was sorry for my attitude and he accepted my apology. Interestingly, he did not press on and ask what had happened. Which I was fine with cause I still didn't feel like telling him a single thing. 

On Monday after the incident, we couldn't practice cause I completely forgot to add Lillian to our schedule. It was beginning to get cold fast so we wanted to begin to practice more at the studio. But what to do with Lillian?

End of the school day, Monday

Me: Ready to go to the studio?

(We brought our bikes to school!)

Drake: Can't. Lillian.

Me: Lillian? Oh Lillian. I'm sorry I almost forgot. So... When do we practice?

Drake: Um.. i don't know... 

Me: Well, I'm just gonna go to the studio. Work out some things for our routine so we can start later. okay?

Drake: Sure. I'll see you around then. 

With a peck on the cheek, we went our separate ways. 

                                                      ------------------------------------

When I reached the studio and go upstairs, I saw.. yeah you guess it, Devin. I know right, what a joy! (-.-)

Devin: Hey!

Me: Leave me alone.

Devin: I know you don't mean that. 

Me: (sarcastic) Well, don't you know everything. *rolls eyes*

Then I walk straight past him to my practice room and slam the door. 

Me: (alone) WHY?!

I hope these walls are soundproof.

After moping for a bit, I decide to do what I came to do. Dance!

For the competition, we decided to dance to Shake It Up by Selena Gomez. 

I did a little work on our moves but listened to other songs as well.

After 30 minutes, I was still feeling bored.

I could've done some homework, but I didn't. I went to go see what Devin was doing.

I take a peek in his room, but he's not there. 

Me: Hmmm...

Devin: (taps Bianca's shoulder) Looking for--

Me: AAAH! oh.. its you. wow, you gave me a heart attack. gosh! (panting yet laughing)

Devin: (laughing) So you were looking for me? I see... (raises eyebrows)

Me: Where'd you go?

Devin: I am allowed to use the bathroom. 

Me: Very funny.

Devin: So.... why are ya here?

Me: Um... just.... cause....

Devin: Do you want something?

Me: Uhh... mmmm.....yeah?

Devin: Dance?

                                                              ------------------------------------

If you couldn't guess, of course I danced with him! We didn't just dance.