Chapter 13- Notes and Things... But Not Good Things

Mmm... Chocolate....

Aww... I'm on the last page! I really gotta make a chocolate lava cake soon. That one looked way to delicious!!

I looked around. It looked different. 

 People who were sitting nearby me were gone. As if they disappeared in thin air.

Where was Kayla and that guy?

WHAT TIME IS IT?? 

(Time for a High School Musical moment: 

"What time is it?

Summertime

It's our vacation

What time is it?

Party time

That's right, say it loud

What time is it?

The time of our lives

Anticipation 

What time is it?

Summertime

School's out, scream and shout!") ANYWAY....

I must be like super late. 

*check watch*

Fudge! I was 30 minutes late. It's gonna get dark soon too. 

I put the magazine back and rushed out. 

*checks phone*

Crap. 5 missed calls... They were all my mom. Sooo overprotective!

I was about to unchain my bike, when I saw a noted taped in between the tires. What the....

I grabbed it. Almost ripping it... It said "Nice to see you" in print. It was a bit messy, like some guy wrote it. But...

WHO? Who left this note here? They must know me, but how???

                                                                 ------------------------------------

I finally got home. 

Mom: Thank God you're home! Where the hell have you been?

Me: At the librar--

Mom: That's it, library? No where else??

Me: No, why would I--

Mom: Nothing. Glad your home. You want dinner?

Me: Uhh... Yes, please.

Mom prepared my plate as I went to go change. I took the note out of my pocket and looked at it again. It still said, "Nice to see you".

I mean, who would write that. I hadn't seen anyone I had known. Hmm... I'm clueless. Well, I only got one clue and it sucked.

I changed into some sweats and went to go eat some dinner. My mom let me eat in the basement to watch whatever I wanted, cause she wanted to watch some boring documentary about something or other. 

Still nothing good was on. It was still a Degrassi marathon. Hate that. I went through all channels. Like all! It took a long time. Still the most interesting thing on was the movie StarStruck on Disney Channel. Haven't seen that forever, cause it wasn't any good. It reminded me about the dance at school. Wow, I hadn't done any practice, especially since Jana and I are... "not" friends.