Chapter 12- Strugglin'... with like, Everything!

I have a job. This is what I get for being nice and friendly and want to help. *sigh* 

The rest of the day, this was the only thing on my mind. How I was gonna talk to Devin. This shouldn't have really bugged me, but it did. I still can't figure out why. What could be bugging me? 

Walking home with Drake... (going to Lillian's school)

Drake: Hey, B. 

Me: Hey.

Drake: Are you alright? 

Me: (sigh) Yeah, any reason why your asking?

Drake: Cause... you just look, so. . . sad. You didn't even want to talk during study hall. 

Me: I don't feel well. 

Drake: Did someone do something?

Me: I'll be fine Drake!

We walked to Lillian's school in silence. 

Lillian: Hi Bianca! (gives me a hug)

Me: (giving a somewhat forced smile) Hey. I missed you!

I did miss her though.

Me: How are you?

Lillian: Fine. 

Me: That's good. 

Lillian: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, why do you ask?

Lillian: Cause, you seem sad.

Me: Do I really look that bad? (looks at Lillian then Drake, and back to Lillian)

Lillian: Well

Drake: (interrupting) Nope. Let's keep walking. 

We get to my house and we say bye and go our ways. I really don't feel like doing homework so I hope the time in homeroom will be enough...

Dad: Hey.

Hmm, my mom is usually home know. 

Me: Where's mom?

Dad: She went out shopping. 

Me: Oh okay. So why are you home now?

Dad: Got off work early. Anymore questions.

Me: (sigh) I guess not.

Dad: (muttering to himself loudly) you come home early, its a problem. Not home on time, another problem. Can't win with these women. 

I went to the basement and watched T.V. Nothing on T.V. Frenemies, was on Disney Channel. I made the mistake of watching that movie once. It's not gonna happen again. Nickelodeon is showing a boring old episode of Degrassi. The most appealing thing was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I can't do it.... Will not, I repeat, will not watch it. 

Me: Hey Dad, Imma bike to the library, kk?

The library was kinda far. 

Dad: Uh, sure. Be careful though. Wait don't you have homework to do. 

Me: Um, not really. 

Dad: Just be careful, alright. 

Me: I will. Bye Dad.

I grabbed my light blue bike, helmet, phone, earphones, $5 and library card. 

Then, I was off.

I needed this time to get things off my head. I really had no clue what was bothering me so.

I mean, I was finally going out with Drake. That is happy news.