S1~00: Prologue

[A/N: Hope you enjoy the first part of the re-write Series of Luna Mew Light! P.S: I'm not bothered much about the Pokémon description so I'll try to make it short. Thank ~]

Sorry for the long wait!~

---- [Let's Start] ----

In Kanto Region, in a peaceful and quite town known as Pallet Town, here lives our heroine of the story.

Our heroine has a huge dream to complete;

"I'll become the Greatest Pokémon Master of all Time!"

And a goal;

"Traveling and experience new places that the world has to offer."

Now let's meet our heroine; Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum or Yuna Ketchum, a beautiful young petite ten year old girl but she is easily mistaken as a thirteen year old because of her body figure and looks, which also makes most girls her age jealous.

Yuna has long wavy end indigo-black waist length hair, her indigo bangs was brushed to the side and auburn hair framing her face that reached just slightly past her shoulders and black-brown eyes. She wore her pyjamas which was a long sleeve crimson buttoned shirt and crimson pants that each end had thick yellow strips on them.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Well now let's get back to the story, Yuna is currently watching T.V with her best friend/ partner Pokémon; Pikachu the Electric Mouse nicknamed 'Lightning or Light.'

Well now let's get back to our heroine, she is currently watching T.V of two powerful Pokémon Trainers battling against each other.

It was a Pokémon battle between a Gengar and a Nidorino.

"And Nidorino begins the battle with a Horn Attack!"

"Oh and Gengar bounces right back and there it is the Hypnosis power of a Gengar!"

"This could be the end of Nidorino!"

Nidorino was reutnred back to its trainer.

"But wait, the trainer recalls Nidorino! What Pokémon will he use now?!"

Nidorino trainer tossed his Pokéball onto the field and out came the Rock Snake Pokémon.

"Ohoooo... It's Onix!"

Onix roared out and headed towards Gengar.

"And now his giant Pokémon is the attack!"

Onix attacked Gengar who jumped dodging its attack.

"Ohoho and Gengar jumps to the side to dodge the attack! Gengar is moving beautifully today and it's trainer is tough no doubt it!"

"Awesome moves, don't ya think Light?" Yuna asked her best friend.

"Pika Pi." Lightning nodded.

"Sweet, nice dodge."

"Pika!"

SLAM! The door opened up.

"Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum!" A voice shouted from behind, "What in name Arcerus are you doing up this late with Light?!"

"Gah! / Pika!" Both Yuna and Lightning jumped in shock.

They both turned around seeing a young woman with elbow length auburn hair tied in a low ponytail with a blue hair tie, she has black ember eyes, wearing a yellow and pink shirt with a blue shirt.

This woman is Delia Ketchum the mother of Yunalesca, she is a Head Owner and Head Chief of the 'Nox Cielo' meaning 'The Night Sky' Restaurant.

Delia looked at the clock, "You two should be asleep it's eleven o'clock at night." She said sternly. "Takato is already in bed."

Yunalooked at the clock and turned back to her mother with a sheepish smile, "Ah, sorry about that mom but you see I was wondering if we can sleep after watching some Pokémon battles." She said.

Delia sighs, "Well if you could sleep by watching this documentary for tomorrow." She changed the channel.

Yuna eye twitched, she hated documentary shows, even if it does help for her Pokémon journey but they are just too boring to stand.

The television showed a old man with grey brown hair and black eyes, wearing a red dress shirt and wheat colour pant with black shoes and he had a white lab coat over the top. He was standing facing the camera and had three Pokémon posters on the side.

"Good evening the town of Pallet. Tomorrow is the big day for new the newest class of Pokémon trainee students. I like to introduce you to Bulbasaur."

Bulbasaur is a small, quadruped Pokémon that has blue-green skin with darker green patches. It has red eyes with white pupils and pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head. Its snout is short and blunt, and it has a wide mouth. A pair of small, pointed teeth are visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Each of its thick legs ends with three sharp claws and on its back is a green plant bulb.

"Charmander."

Charmander is a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with a primarily orange body. Its underside from the chest down and soles are cream-colored. It has two small fangs visible in its upper jaw and two smaller fangs in its lower jaw. Charmander has blue eyes. Its arms and legs are short with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of this Pokémon's slender tail, and has blazed.

"And Squirtle."

Squirtle is a small Pokémon that resembles a light blue turtle. While it typically walks on its two short legs, it has large brown eyes and a slightly hooked upper lip. Each of its hands and feet have three pointed digits. The end of its long tail curls inward. Its body is encased by a tough shell that forms and hardens after birth. This shell is brown on the top, pale yellow on the bottom, and has a thick white ridge between the two halves.

"Each one is available for new trainee's. Which one stall you choose?"

"Hmm, Professor Oak sure is prepared, there is even a tv show for new trainers tomorrow." Yuna voiced out.

"Pika pikaapikapikapikaa!" Lightning laughed.

"Alright now, go to bed when this show finished." Delia said placing the remote on the table.

"Or now." Yuna deadpanned making her way to bed, while Lightning went to her's.

'So fast, she really hates documentary shows.' Delia though with a sweat drop and turned off the television.

"Night mom."

"Pika. (Night)"

"Good night." Delia close the light and went to her bedroom.

'Can't wait for tomorrow.' Yuna thought with a small smile as she close her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED!

⭐️🌟💫✨ 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔 ✨💫🌟⭐️

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!