S1>41: Cinnabar Island; Riddle Me This & Heated Battle!

FouRTh and LaST for today my readers!

🗻🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥🗻

---- [Break Scene] ----

Yuna is getting closer to entering the Pokémon League and now she is ready to compete for her seventh badge; the Volcano Badge.

As Yuna and her friends sail to Cinnabar Island, who knows what surprises await them.

Todd wasn't with them anymore; he took a path for the mountains to find more Pokémon to photograph.

"Can wait to get to Cinnabar, I heard that it was suppose to be beautiful." Yuna commented.

"It got an awesome volcano and it's Pokémon research laboratory is one of the best in the world." Brock explained, "Trainers come from all over to learn Pokémon techniques."

"You known that Cinnabar Island is a tourist attraction. There are hot springs there." Volkner said.

Takato face had a smile, "A hot spring."

"Can we take a hot spring?" Mairin asked.

Yuna nodded, "I don't see why not. We could use a break before heading towards the gym."

"And here we can get our fossils restored." Alain said.

"I still can't believe that you three found Pokémon Fossils or capture fossils Pokémon." Flint said.

"Just lucky." Yuna shrugged.

---- [Break Scene] ----

When they docked on Cinnabar Island, they headed to the Pokémon Centre to get their Pokémon rested up, especially Yuna who has a gym battle.

"So, where should we head first?" Yuna asked.

"I say we split. I'll go to the Pokémon Lab to get our fossils restored." Brock offered.

"I'll go and book us a hot spring." Flint offered.

"We'll go with you." Mairin and Takato raise an hand in the air.

"Okay and we'll search for the gym." Yuna said.

Alain and Yuna handed Brock their Pokémon fossils and the Breeder left towards the Pokémon Lab area.

They all left, expect for Yuna, Alain and Volkner.

"So, should we ask where the gym is?" Yuna questioned.

Volkner nodded, "Seems the best."

Just then a Hippie came up to them, "You looking for the gym?" He asked them.

Yuna nodded, "Yes I am. Do you know where it is?" She asked.

"The Gym Leader Blaine built his gym in a firey place, where firefighters would never win." The Hippie spoke and then he left.