S1>18: Saffron Gym; Psychic Power Battle

Sorry for not updating for a while!

People been saying or telling me to continue 'LUNA MEW LIGHT' Series but I'm sorry and telling you again, that I'm not. I said before and made a lot of NEWS that this BOOK is a Re-Written Version of that OLD Book.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND...

----   [Break Scene] ----

After the festival of Maiden's Peak is over, we now found our heroes back on track, traveling towards Saffron City for Yuna's next gym badge.

But right now they were walking through a misty forest and it was getting dark.

Mairin yawned, "I'm getting tried..." She said.

Takato nodded, "Your not the only one."

"We better find Saffron City soon." Brock added.

Yuna checked her PokéNav Plus and nodded, "Don't worry were almost there." She said.

"Yeah..." The kids cheered, tiredly.

"... Hahaha... Hahahaha..." A child laughter was heard, coming from the bushes.

"Wha-" Mairin said.

"... Hahaha... Hahaha...." A small little girl came out from the bushes. The little girl was about six years old with long greenish blue hair, wearing a white dress with a white hat and carrying a white ball.

Yuna and Alain didn't like the feeling they were getting from the little girl.

Brock walked towards her, "Excuse me little girl, do you know if we are near Saffron City?" He asked.

"Hahaha... ...." The little girl laughed again and ran away into the bushes.

" The little girl laughed again and ran away into the bushes

"... Okay... Brock was," Mairin started.

"Only asking for directions." Takato finished.

"We should following the way the little girl went." Alain said. "Who knows it might lead us to Saffron."

And so the gang followed the path that the little girl went and the path took them to a cliff, but they saw Saffron City with many many beautiful lights.