S1>15: Adventure and Trouble Aboard the St. Anne Ship

Sorry for the long wait, this chapter took awhile to write~ NOW... its...
Time for St. Anne Adventure onboard. Also I'll be adding some Kalos Region Pokémon as Prizes, along with other Regions.

🎪🛍🍰✨🎪🌊🌪🌧🎪🛍🍰✨🎪🌊🌪🌧🎪

---- [Break Scene] ----

As the gang was still in Vermilion City, they were at the Vermilion Harbour, looking at all the ships

"Wow." Mairin said and she spotted a huge white ship, "Hey, check that out." She pointed.

"Um." The gang looked at the huge white ship, that Mairin pointed to.

"That's the St. Anne, its the largest ship in the Kanto." Brock read from a book.

"Wow, it would be nice to be able travel on that." Takato said.

"It would, but we don't have the money for it." Yuna said.

"A ship that famous, is quiet expensive you know." Alain added.

Both kids dropped their heads down in defeat, knowning their older sibling was right.

"Lets move on." Brock said.

The gang walked off, when... Party poppers was released in front of them.

"Congratulations!" Two voice cheered, "You guys are way lucky, you get to go on a super delicacy sea cruise!"

"A sea cruise?" The gang blinked, confused.

"Pika?" Light blinked.

One of girl, dark orange hair, appeared in front of the gang, "Well ya know, we have these incredible super cool tickets for you." She held out a green ticket.

"Coooll~~" The girl with short gold hair said.

"Cool huh." Dark orange haired girl smiled, showing the gang the ticket.

"What?" Mairin said.

"Ches Chespin. (Weird people.)" Chespie sweat dropped.

"Rarf. (Very.)" Zack nodded.

"These tickets are for the biggest party ever, on the St. Anne cruise liner." Dark orange haired girl continued.