S2>63: Trovita Island; Third Orange League Gym! Misty Meets her Match?

---- [Break Scene] ----

Today we found our heroes ferry boat to Trovita Island, where Yuna and Alain will earn their third Orange League Gym Badge.

"Hey, what are those spiky rock things?" Takato asked, curiously, seeing lots of them.

"Oh those, are just rock formation that rose up from the ocean when Trovita Island rose as well

"Oh those, are just rock formation that rose up from the ocean when Trovita Island rose as well." Yuna answered.

"Wonder what this gym is like?" Mairin questioned.

"Well, every gym is showing the bond between the trainer and Pokémon." Alain responses.

Light and Raichu both blinked and then two more times, "Pika! / Rai!" They both exclaimed.

"Pika Pika! (Someone is drowning!)" Light exclaimed, pointing towards the ocean.

"Say what?!" The Ketchum siblings gasped.

"HELPPPP! Please, somebody! Help me!" The little girl screamed out.

The gang was shocked, a little girl with a Pokémon, Seel and they were struggling against the whirlpool that trapped them

"She's drowning!" Takato said.

"We have to do something fast!" Misty gasped.

"Please help! Somebody help!" The little girl continues to scream.

"Hurry!" Mairin said, worriedly.

Misty gave Togepi to Mairin to hold, "Dewgong, I need your help!" She sent out the sea lion Pokémon.

"Dewgong!" The Pokémon said, appearing.

"Someone please get my broth-" The little girl and Seel both sunk into the whirlpool.