S1>24: Dig those Diglett!

Going to try and update Pokémon for the next three days!
Also I've posted a new story:
Fairy Tail: The Crystal & Celestial Mage

💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥💎🔥

----   [Break Scene] ----

Right now the gang is traveling through a mountain forest.

"Once we past these mountains we should find Fuchsia City." Brock said.

"Yes and in Fuchsia City is where I can get my sixth badge." Yuna said, excitedly.

As they continued walking along the road when suddenly an explosion happens and made the ground shake.

"Woah!" Takato kept his balance.

"What was that?" Mairin gasped in shock.

"I don't know." Brock said.

"It came from the other side of the hill." Alain said.

"We better check it out." Yuna said.

The gang ran up to the top of the hill and saw something that completely surprise them, they found out that the explosion was some trucks being destroyed by landslides and odd pit holes in the ground.

"What a mess." Brock said.

"This is terrible." Mairin said.

"What happen though?" Takato asked.

"I'll tell you what's going on." A angered voice said from across the gang, on the ground.

" A angered voice said from across the gang, on the ground

"Who?" Mairin asked.

The man across them was wearing some constructive worker clothes, "ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE DIGLETT!" He shouted angrily, as his face were face.

"Diglett?" Yuna said and looked up the Pokémon.

[Diglett, the Mole Pokémon. Diglett love to create underground tunnels.]

"Diglett! Diglett!" A bunch of Diglett appeared out of the ground with a smile eye, "Diglett! Diglett! Diglett!"