S2>57: Kalos Region; Alain's Kalos League Last Round Battles! Part.3

Wohoo! I did it! Also the next chapter I'm going to have a NEWS page about my ideas for this fanfic I'm going to add!
Now, onto the story!

🗡🔥⚔️🔥🛡🔥🗡🔥⚔️🔥🛡🔥🗡🔥⚔️🔥🛡

---- [Break Scene] ----

"Welcome! To the next round of the Semi-finals in the Kalos League. And let's meet our trainers who made it this far! Trainers please enter!"

Alain arrived at the platform with his arms crossed.

A girl around 13's, she has light blue hair that is tied in low pigtails braids, dark eyes and wearing a white shirt with a red and black jacket over the top, black skirt with white socked and a pair of black shoes. She has red pin Key Stone attached to her front jacket flaps.

"Now our first battlefield is..."

"A grassland!"

"A grassland!"

The judge stepped on the Grass field, "Trainers, please send out your first Pokémon!" He ordered

"Musharna, lets go!" Hikari sent out the drowsing Pokémon.

"Mush Musharna~~" It floated.

"Scizor, go!" Alain sent out pincer Pokémon.

"Scizor Sciz." The pincer Pokémon said, snapping his claws, ready to battle.

• • • • •

"Wow, what a cute Pokémon." Mairin eyed the drowsing Pokémon with interest in her eyes.

Yuna took out her Pokédex and scanned the drowsing Pokémon.

[Musharna, the Drowsing Pokémon. The mist from its forehead takes the form of things present in the dreams it has eaten.

Note: Dream Mist seeps out of the mark on Musharna's forehead, this mist has various colours depending on what kind of dreams Musharna has eaten; it is most often dark pink.

Second Note: Shapes and forms of the dreams Musharna has eaten can appear in the mist as well.]

• • • • •